"why don't you go over to angelica and tell her she can't do it then. i'm sure you'll be the mom of the year." i said and roll my eyes.

"you seriously want to move across the country just for angelica's dream? have you given any thought to i don't know maybe one of your other 7 kids. or maybe me? your wife. ever think about maybe telling me this whole thing was going on?" she asks yelling.

"i was going to tell you-." i say but get cut off.

"see right there that's your problem. we agreed to do this together. it's time you open your eyes up to reality and focus on what's important." she tells me.

"what's more important than our daughters happiness. please let me know." i snap back.

"your other kids' happiness. your being a horrible mom and making a bad decision!" she screams and i can feel tears rolling down my cheek.

"fine if i'm such a horrible mom then i'll just leave. good luck focusing on all 8 of our kids' happiness." i say and storm out.

"cheryl-." she says but this time i cut her off.

"no. just no. i'm leaving." i said and run outside into my car. i just start bawling my eyes out.

"what have i just done?" i think to myself. the first person i call is betty and i tell her everything. she invites me over and as soon as i get my act together i drive straight there. i ring the doorbell and when betty answers i collapse into her arms and cry.

A/n: who do you think was right? toni or cheryl?

i promise this chapter will make sense for the future.

not going to lie i'm kinda sad to be doing a time jump. i know this is weird but i kinda love the kids i've created and i don't want them to grow up lmao. anyways it's not too big a time jump only 3 years so it's alright. some of the kids will change a lot and some of them will look the same. you'll just have to wait and see which ones! yes i've already started looking for pictures!

here's some insta posts to lighten the mood- i have 4 insta posts because this is a short chapter and i'm using up as many pictures as i can.

Instas:
@Tiny.Topaz

my little girl who i never ever want to let grow up 💗comments: @cherylbombshell- her little smile makes me melt @betty1cooper- please never let her grow up @tiny

comments:
@cherylbombshell- her little smile makes me melt
@betty1cooper- please never let her grow up
@tiny.topaz- @betty1cooper i know but we took her pacifier away already oops
@fangsfogarty- the wings aha. hope dress up is fun ev!
@sweet_pea- we all went soft because of her

@CherylBombshell

he's been a blessing from the start 🙊comments: @ronnie

comments:
@ronnie.lodge- i could watch him play all day
@tiny.topaz- too cute aiden
@kevin.the.gay- i can't get enough of him
@jugheadjones- love him so much

@Archie.Andrews

my tiniest baby who will forever be my princess along with her big sister lea comments: @ronnie

comments:
@ronnie.lodge- she's can light up any room just by being there
@betty1cooper- her auntie b loves her
@cherylbombshell- the tiny hands aww
@fangsfogarty- love love love vivi

@Kevin.The.Gay

took ang to the park and this is what she does 🤦🏻comments: @tiny

comments:
@tiny.topaz- yup that's what she does
@cherylbombshell- looks about accurate
@jugheadjones- does she even have bones?
@katiefisher- ^ she's so flexible
@betty1cooper- dancers be like