"ITS A PRANK!" The same man who was shouting from earlier yelled after me.

What?

Camera Man: "Did you really forget about Jimin?"

"Who?- JIMIN!" As if he had completely blanked my mind in the moment. Walking up to Jimin who had a soft glare in his eyes.

"Wowww Vanessa. I expected you to run but not full on sprint without me. You didn't even look back!" He pouted.

"I'm sorryyyy" I hugged him, waiting for him to hug me back which he did after muttering an 'I'm gonna remember this'.

Bail.

Suga

Couple: Naomi n YoongiPrank: Very Basic

Prank: Very Basic. The Pair will be walking through the park, out of nowhere an actor dressed in a clown suit will jump from the bushes with a knife.
Person Who Knows: Naomi

🎥:

Camera Man: "Do you think Yoongi will Bae or Bail?"

"He's Bailin' real quickkk. Period."

I didn't even need to think about it, I know he gon run away. He acts tough but he still a softie.
-
Naomi's POV

I was holding hands with Yoongi as we walked down the same dark path we always take to get home. I felt his grip on my hand tighten when the maniacal laughing soundtrack began to play.

He eventually softened it as he heard it go away. "Ah!" We shouted at the sight of the clown who is much scarier than I thought he would be.

Yoongi pushed me behind him, and stormed towards the clown. Grabbing the knife from him about to turn the tables but the camera crew already interfered telling him it was a prank.

I couldn't stop laughing, but I was shocked that he didn't run. "You knew about this?" He looked at me with his head cocked to the side.

"Yea, it's just a prank" All he did was lightly laugh along side of rolling his eyes before wrapping his arms around my upper half. "You'd really Stab someone to protect me?" I quizzed him on his previous actions.

"I can't answer that in front of the cameras" he whispered, but I knew the answer.

Bae.

Jungkook