Tori pulled back, placing her head and touching her forehead with Jade's.

When she pulled back, lifting her head to get a better look of her girlfriend's face, she saw a unfamiliar figure in the slim window of the door; the only door that exists to leave the janitor's closet. She reacted quickly, letting go of Jade who was confused as to why she let go, but she turned around to see the conflict. And when she saw the figure, who was holding a camera in his hands, she stormed towards the doorway and opened it aggressively.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Jade screamed at the boy, who looked young when Tori caught a glance of him. He was probably a freshman, who were honestly annoying.

The boy put down his camera by his side, a fearful expression on his face as Jade stormed out of the closet with closed fists and looking more than angry as ever.

"Wazz off!" Jade demanded again, her voice dark but horrifyingly terrifying. Never anger a girl like Jade West. "Stupid freshman!"

The boy ran off as told, clutching his camera tightly and heading out of the doors of the school. Jade stood in the middle of the hallway, her chest heaving heavily as the anger was fading inside of her.

"Jade," Tori said worryingly, her eyes still watching the door just in case anyone else would pop up, stepping up and placing a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "Jade, we need to go. I'm pretty sure that boy was with Robarazzi."

Jade spun around and placed her hands on her hips. "Shit, are you fucking kidding me?"

"Come on." Tori grabbed her hand and dragged her girlfriend with her, heading towards another exit of the school just in case the boy was still lurking around the school and waiting to film them again.

They somehow managed to find their way out of the school without getting caught by any lurking staff. They raced towards Jade's car swiftly and climbed in and buckled their seatbelts in quickly.

They glanced at each other and released a long laugh, both chests heaving and out of breath from running a marathon across the parking lot.

"Where to now?" Jade asked her, still out of breath.

Tori gulped down some saliva in her throat. "Anywhere, as long as we're far from here."

Jade smiled at her girlfriend. "You got it, baby."

She leaned in to peck a kiss on Tori's cheek, leaving a blushed Tori in her seat, clutching her girlfriend's hand as if she was hanging on for dear life, though the only thing she was holding onto was their universe together and it was infinite. Jade pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive through the beautiful city of Los Angeles.

--

The girls didn't have much to eat for lunch at the Asphalt Cafe, so Jade decided to stop by the closest In-N-Out Burger they could find. Both girls filled their stomachs up as the quality of the food was just amazing there. In-And-Out is a very well known fast food restaurant, no wonder many people eat there everyday.

"I'm stuffed," Jade muttered out as the two held hands in the parking lot of In-And-Out, heading towards the car. "I'm so ready to collapse and take a nap."

"Me too," Tori said, rubbing her stomach and groaning after. "I never thought I would eat so much at a fast food place."

Jade rose an eyebrow and smirked. "You're cute."

Tori faced her and rose a brow as well. "Pardon?"

Jade just winked.

"You heard me." she said seductively.

They swung their hands back and forth until they arrived at the car, both climbing in and securing their seatbelts, as if they were both of a reflection of each other with the same exact actions. Their energy was at the bottom level from the amount of calories they just ingested𑁋both of them just wanted to fall asleep on each other.

Jade started the car and drove out of In-And-Out. The traffic wasn't that bad, especially with those coming in. Tori layed her head on her girlfriend's shoulder, her eyes slowly fluttering close.

"Why doesn't the world sometimes accept people who just want to love those like them?" Tori uttered, her eyes closed and seeing just pure darkness.

Jade adjusted her position to make Tori more comfortable. She sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. It's hard for people to learn that they are allowed to love who they want, as long as they are happy."

"I'm happy with you." Tori responded, feeling a smile crawl its way onto her face.

Jade smiled as well, taking a hand off the driving wheel and placing it over her Tori, bringing her closer towards her.

"I'm happy with you too."

--

The girls finally arrived back at Tori's house. They had skipped the remainder of school, not bothering to once think about it in their heads. It was afterschool hours already. They passed by the school earlier and saw students rushing out of the building and piling into the cars and crowding the Asphalt Cafe.

Once they climbed out of their car, a permanent smile on their faces as they close the doors to Jade's car and started to head towards the front door of Tori's house. Tori had never felt so happy of herself.

Tori flinched slightly as she continued to walk up the driveway; the atmosphere around her seemed to be more strange lately. She paused for a moment to look around, noticing how eerily silent the world had become and she even wondered herself if time had frozen. She also saw a few police cars parked a few houses down her street.

Jade returned by her side. "Tori, what's wrong?"

Tori turned to face her, the smile leaving her and her expression unwholesome.

"Nothing, I just I𑁋" she stuttered and glanced past her girlfriend towards her house. "Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" Jade asked, a worried tone in her voice.

"I feel like I𑁋" Tori started but stopped immediately.

She forced herself forward towards her house, her hands firmly placed at her side with Jade following closely behind her𑁋right at her tail to be exact.

Tori leaned towards the front door and placed her ear on the cold wood. She tried to listen closely as she can, every so often hearing quiet voices or mutters inside.

"Tori," Jade whispered loudly in her ear. "What's going on?"

"I hear people in there," Tori whispered back towards her. "It's unnatural. It seems like a couple of people as well. I don't know if Trina has guests over or not."

"Open the door," Jade whispered in response. "We'll see who's inside."

"Are you sure? Just wait𑁋" Tori started to say something but Jade grabbed the door handle and let herself in.

When she opened the door, her eyes widened in shock from the amount of people inside of the living room of Tori's house.

And when she scanned the room𑁋which everyone there turned to face her𑁋she caught sight of a familiar figure in the room, who stuck out easily from the dazed expression, messy hair, and aggressive facial features.

Tori placed herself next to Jade and stepped up a bit to look over her girlfriend's shoulder. There were four police officers inside, all glancing in their directions and looking at their faces with surprised expressions, but looking at Jade in particular.

Jade didn't know what to do, whether to be surprised or just to sprint and run away as fast as she can with Tori first.

It's like all the happiness just drained the moment she stepped into the room.

However, she finally managed to find her voice, and stood there, staring in the direction towards the figure in the room.

"Dad?" was all she uttered out.