Thats Love

Lisa

Two days carter has been gone and I'm getting fatter by the minute I want to do something like in vampires suck (the spoof of twilight) and fall off a motorcycle but she chose a pale vampire over tan werewolf which I will never understand currently I was in my bed preparing for night 3 with out carter but there was a thump at the front door "BABY MOMMA" I called mirabella as I walked to the door I open the door and there was carter bruised and scratched "lisa" I begin to sob "were the hell have you been" I say as I attempt to pick him put "no stop I don't want to hurt the baby again" I can see tears forming in his eyes as he stumbles his way to our room "baby it wasnt you" carter begins to undress "as soon as I touched your stomach you winced in pain" I admired his back muscles he had few scratches but I think that was because of me "carter my body is changing I can't controlled what happends " I grab his face and gently force him to kiss me which is awkward with my poking stomach "Lisa what" his voice cracks "what if I hurt you or the baby" he starts sobbing "carter you are a loving kind and caring person I know that there is no way you would or could ever harm our child" he buries his head in my neck "Lisa I love you "  the he lowered his head to my stomach "hey baby its dady I can't wait to see you" I smile "come on big baby take a nice shower it will help you relax" he pouts "will you join me" I shake my head no "carter I'll be taking a bath I can't be on my feet too much" he pecks my lip "okay and tomorrow we drive to the docters" I feel this is a stupid question but "a human one or " carter chuckles "I mean the government would take us if a 17 and 18 year old couple came in with a wolf baby" I smile at him just to smile "carter I love you soo much" he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me In for a hug and plants kisses allover my face '"okay okay shower time now mister" I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom and carter does the same I pull out some soap for making bubbles and soap for my body. I run my bath and by the them its done carter is already in the shower I carefully climb in and lean back as the warm water comferts me I begin cleaning my self 35 minutes later I came out wrapped in my fuzzy robe "carter" he looked from the t.v "yeah bae" I go over to my dresser "we should go out tonight" he nods "ooo how about the Burger place" he shakes his head "no there's a Italian place down the road from there" I place my hands on my hip "and why the hell can't we go to the burger place" I slipped on some bra and panities and put my robe back on and climbed inti bed snuggling closer to him "because one Pitts not romantic and two not healthy for the baby" I pout "pleassssseee this one time" he shakes his head I growl "fine I'm taking a nap" I scoot away from him which was highly uncomfertable "babe come over here" I scooted back over to him and fell asleep. I was in a deep sleep when I hear Bella "awee bae look at this" *snap snap I flung my body up growling "Bella" I narrowed my eyes and her mate took off "oh shut up babe you know you love me" I smile and hug her I nudge carter "nooo please" carter whines "baby" I shake him "I didn't mean to hurt you" I sighed Bella had left and he was dreaming about me and the baby "carter the baby is fine" his eyes still closed shut I shook him again and he jumped out of his sleep and grabbed me into a huge hug "I'm soo sorry" I pecked his cheek "everything is fine" he looked at the clock "its 6:39 you still wanna go out tonight" I nodded "we are going to the burger place remember" he kissed my forehead "good try we are going to the Italian place" I got up and rolled my eyes and I got dress.I decided a hair bun will do great "carter are you ready" carter is wearing blue jeans and a white shirt with a pair of Jordan's on "yeah im ready" he calls back I look at my stomach why the baby develops so fast I have no clue he grabs my hand and we walk out" I shudder "its cold at night here" he chuckles "no its the baby that's making you sensitive to weather" I nod I hear a twig snap and a smell a fimalar sent not again "BACK OFF" carter yell at the man from eariler "don't yell at your father carter" just the sound of his voice made me ready to throw up "sir please can we do this another I'm really hungry" he looks at me then back to carter "Vincent Leave" the man err I mean Vincent smirks "Vincent your grandchild is at risk here PLEASE just let us go" the man turns around and leaves but carter stands still "carter can we-" he cuts me off "Lisa I have to take him down or we will never be safe" tears begin to form "carter no no no no I refuse to let u go and risk your life" he kisses me slowly and passonatly before leaving again.