the plan

Carter

"Lord knows that they have this house surrounded I can smell the filthy bastards everywhere" "carter" Lisa hissed at me "sorry hun" I had forgotten that lou was in here there was no food so camping out wasn't going to work I plopped down in a corner and started thinking

Lisa

I was starving well not literally but you know what I meant eventually our baby would have to eat need a diaper change get cold speaking of diaper change what did I just have I go to unravel the baby but carter stops me "not yet" I sigh and we sit in silence for 14 minutes

MiraBella

I envy Lisa I swear I do everything just fell into her damn lap a perfect mate a family happness while I just sit here a play the waiting game "mirabella are you OK" I look at Cameron and give him my most evil looks and he returns one back and adds a low growl "if you even touch a strand of her hair I will end you family or not" I ball my fist up but carter steps in front of Cameron "look here Bella I know you must have lost you damn mind if you are even thinking of harming my wife your no better than the bastards out there -" "but i-" "but I nothing so help me Bella I will have your head on a silver plate"

Lisa

"Baby are you-" "I've got a plan let's go over it and get you and my children to safety " he sent a evil scowl over at mirabella" I hope she isn't trying to hurt me or my babies I swear I will kill that bitch I send her a scowl also she wanna hate me but I've done nothing to her I feel her staring a me "mirabella is there a fucking problem" I say as calm as possible "because don't assume that since I just pushed a child up I won't fuck up anyone who tries to harm my family" I room goes silent as if they are waiting for her response she just smirks at me "carter your plan please"