secrets will be the death of me

Lisa

I knock on the door and a very pissed mark "Lisa where the-" carter steps in front of me " hello mark its been a while" I hear low growls coming from mark which actually scare me "well let's talk in the living room" carter nods "don't worry princess I'll protect you" I grip his hand tighter its crazy how I feel so close to a boy who I just met its like he's my soul mate. "Well carter I have two questions for you" he pauses and hi eyes flick over to me before going back to carter "one what do I owe this lovely visit from the.....Lisa can you allow us to talk for a minute" I shrug my shoulders and walk upstairs and go to my room.

Mark

"As I was saying-" carter cut me off "cut the crap mark you should already know why I'm here" I nod  "yes Lisa is my daughter an no she doesn't have a clue" carter runs his fingers through his hair "and I sense that she is your mate and become Luna once I step down and give you the title of being alpha " he nods "well I see no problem here" carter growls "no problem if I tell her what if she leaves" I shake my head "carter there will be nothing I can do then...but she is a wolf she has the same instincts as any other wolf so I doubt she will leave" carter sighs "well there are two ways we can do this I can tell Lisa what she truly is and you tell her what you are ODIs tell her both the choice is yours" he sighs obviously having a battle with his wolf " I choose choice one" I smile and nod my head "good choice carter".

Lisa

"PRINCESS" I nearly fall as I rush to be next to carter surprisingly he was already in my hall. "Hey slow down princess" he pulls me into a hug. "Carter I'm tired" all that walking wore me down he picks me up bridal style "my room is the next door on your left" as he is carrying me a snuggle closer to his chest. I feel him place me down on my bed and kiss my forehead "carter say with me please" my eyes closed hoping he hadn't left yet I felt the bed dip and carters arms around me "don't leave me carter" I muttered and before I knew it I was sleep. I woke up to carter still by my side  I looked over at the clock it was 12:35 my stomach grumbled waking carter. He chuckled "either you ate an angry tiger or you hungry" he whispered in my ear I giggled then a thought popped into my head "carter how old are you" he twisted the ends of my hair 18 in 2 weeks"  my I check my Calender  it was june 11th that means his birthday June 25 the day before mine "and ill be 17 in 2 weeks and 1 day" he chuckled "our birthdays being close together" he raised the pitch of his voice "omg twinsiess" I started laughing. My stomach growled "princess you wanna go to that burger place from yesterday" I nodded and ran to my closet I gabbed a quick and cute outfit a/n outfit is up in the banner and dashed to the bathroom. I got dressed and threw my hair into a bun and walked out nervous yet confident I shook my head this boy doesn't know what he does to me. I inhaled and stepped out "princess" I looked into his eyes "you look absolutely stunning" I blushed "thanks" he held on to my hand an we walked downstairs "mark let me hold the white BMW" he shouted and surprisingly mark replied yes we nearly ran to the car turns out the garage is automatic oops. Carter started the car and we drove off smoothly I turned the radio and undid my bun letting the wind have its was with my hair when I was around carter I felt like no matter what I did he always say me as perfect. We finally got there and sat down at our table I was all happy until I saw our waiter, a blond with shorts too short as she got closer to our table she started pulling the shorts up by the sides giving her a dreaded cameltoe and she wore a belly shirt that suffocated her boobs she smiled at carter "hey cute stuff what can I get ya" he ordered  and the waiter started to walk away "excuse me miss you forgot my order" I yelled after her she groan "what can I get you" she gave me the deadliest scowl I order a triple cheese burger with large coke and fries "are you sure you want that I mean you should lay off the extra fats" she snickered. Carter had stepped away due to he had a phone call and I'll be damned if this skank ruins my day I smirked at the waitress and went up to carter "do you want me to handle the bill" he shook his head "don't worry I got it" he pecked my lips and I walked back to he table with the waiters jaw on the floor I politely nodded and said "yes that will be all".