our first fight

Lisa

I'm tired of Carter telling me what to do if I wanted to be rd what to do I'd move with my mother can't he see its not me who wants what I say I want its the baby how are you gonna deny a innocent human food how would he like it if I told him you cant eat this and that the door opened and shut quickly and on a plate stood a piece of cake with an envelope under it I devoured the cake first duhh the grabbed the envelope and pulled out the letter.

Lisa
I am sorry but can't you see I want what's best for you and the baby constant junk food is way worse than it is for him/her than for you

I rolled my eyes I'm the pregnant one I know what's right and wrong for my body I mean I've had it for my whole life I laid down and started drifting off to sleep when there was a knock at my door "don't attack its Cameron" I grinned and slowly got up and opened the door "bruda" I stepped aside "I'm glad you're here I need you to spend the night" He chuckled "isn't it too early to force Carter on the couch" I laughed "come on play with my hair" we laid in bed and he played with my hair till I fell asleep I woke up up to a letter and a big big ass cookie with a cup of milk I ate the chocolate cookie and drank the milk and after read the letter

Lisa

baby I am sorry we literally just got married and I know I shouldn't be telling you what to do cause I'm not your dad and I completely understand why your mad but baby please forgive me

I got up did my hygiene and went downstairs to a table full of Bacon eggs pancakes waffles apple juice "morning mommyy" I looked at the ground "lou your so big you gotta walk soon" she smiled as I sat her in her high chair and put pancakes and bacon on her tray "nummmy" I smiled "good morning Lisa" Carter gave me a brisk side hug and started to walk to the other side of the table "baby wait sit next to me" "if that's what you want ill do it" he's being to cautious "Carter I just wanna apologize for last night I was cranky and you nor lou deserved to see that" he pecks my lips "awh its okay your cute when your mad" "shushh" i playfully rolled my eyes "so Lisa....I have business to handle today" my heart sank "baby don't stress yourself its just a pack meeting and-" someone was mind linking with him "oh no this isnt- I gotta go" he rushed out without a kiss goodbye no nothing "daddy" I knew lou was hurt she started crying "its okay baby girl daddy coming right back" she cried and all I could do was rock her "downn mommy" I put her down and she crawled towards the door "lou-" "daddy " I tried to pick her up but evertime I tried she'd fuss I laid next to her on the floor and we just sat there everytime she heard a noise her ears would move hours went buy "lou come on we need to eat" her tummy growled "come on" she crawled behind me "how about Bacon egg and cheese sandwich" I lifted her to her car seat and made her sandwich how come there was no one here watching over us I actually got scared and tried to mind link with Carter Carter what's going on I'm scared no response I tried Cameron. Cameron what's going on I'm scared. then there was a knock at the door slowly I crept to it and looked out the eye hole no one was there I grabbed food called prince and we went in the emergency panic room "mommy otay" I nodded "eat your sandwich" I kissed her forehead I heard footsteps through the house Carter please HELP I heard muffled voices "Shh" I told lou I was scared Carter Cameron Smith Bella mirabella someone HELP ME.