My Mate The Alpha Male is My What??

Lisa

I was last to come out i peaked downstairs and saw carter waiting at the bottom for meI took a deep breath and walked down the stairs a smile crept across my face as I got closer to carter they were playing music as I went down which was nice but my main goal was carter his smeel and his touch calmed me. I finally made it to him and we linked arms and he whisked me away to the dance floor no one was overly dressed it was dress like its your 9th grade homecoming dance attire carter was wearing a black dress shirt and some black jeans. "Wow you look absolutely stunning" I blushed "and you do too" I hooked my arms around his neck and he hands rested at my waist and we began slowly swaying to the beat of the slow dance "happy birthday" he smiles "Lisa I can tell your nervous" I nod "why are you nervous" I hang my head low "I'm nervous because of what is expected of me" he lifts my head up "princess you don't have too we could wait till we're both old and grey" I giggled at that thought little did he know. Once the dancing was over it was speech time

Carter

"I am every honored to take the roll as alpha of this pack but honestly I feel as if I couldn't have done it with out someone" the crowed awed "Lisa has been there for me since day one and I'd love it if she be up here right now" everything was let up her parents just getting to the front line with their cameras ready once Lisa made it up the the stage she held on to my hand and we waited for mark to reach stage late ...on purpose "well I'm sorry guys mark is running just a tab bit late but hey let's make use of this time" I turn lisa around "OK so I'm going to change something on me and you have to guess what it is" she nods "don't turn around until I call you and the crowd needs to be quiet"

Lisa

"OK turn around" I turn around and jump out of my skin carter is on one knee with a ring in his hand "Lisa we have been through soo much but I don't think I can go anymore days not calling you my wife" the crowd awes I notice my mother and marcus taking pictures "so what I'm saying Lisa is will you become Lisa smith" I am crying tears of joy "y-yes I DO" he slides the ring on my finger and kisses me and I stand on stage the whole times he becomes alpha balloons fall from the ceiling music starts playing and now its just a party I pull carter to the dance floor we start dancing "wow this was the best birthday party ever"  he leans in and pecks me "I'm so glad I got to spend it with my fiance" he smiles showing me that dimple I love. The kids are gone and now its just adults and teens we we standing leaning on the wall and the DJ plays  bubble butt "THIS IS MY SONGG" I scream I begin grinding on carter "mm princess don't" but I don't stop his hands resting on my hip I can tell he's getting hard at this but this is the last song and I want to have fun."THAT WAS SOO FUN" the song had just ended "yeah well for you" he mumbled I turned  around a kissed his cheek "yeah well I gotta go shower tell everyone I said goodnight" I went to leave but he grabbed my wait "I moved our stuff to the master bedroom down this hall to the left" I nod and follow the hall and make a left and I see all white double I open the doors and I feel all my breath being taken away "nice right" I turn around a hug my fiance then go back to the room i flop on the bed and groan "oh god this is so soft" I get up and look in the bathroom there was a separate shower and bathtub which I considered a mini pool I ran the tub water not wasting any time "mind if I join you" I turn around to see carter smirking already in his boxers "yeah sure" I'm pretty sure this tub would fit two people anyways.  Once the tub is filled carter drops his boxers and hops in the tub I strip and get in sitting on the opposite side of carter "princess come over here" I slid my way over to carter he lifts me onto his lap and I lay my head down on his chest his slow heartbeat is so calming I'm so used to it "princess" I look up "yeah carter"  he plays with my ends "I looooooovee you baby" I giggle at his cheesynes "I love you more" I acts in pain "so is my love not good enough" I shake my head "no baby its perfect" I kiss him a deep long passionate kiss with my fiance "the waters collllllddddd carter" he chuckles "so let's get out" I pout "but this is romantic babeee" he kisses my neck "come on I'm cold too" I poute "fine" I get up and go throw on my robe I grab a bag I had Bella bring down and run to the closet and put the sexy linger I had got eariler then threw my robe over it carter was on the bed chilling waiting for me I guess I walked out my heart was beating so fast I swore he could hear it "princess you okay" I nodded "yeah just er yea" I climbed onto of him and cupped his face "babe you okay" he nodded  "yeah I'm good just glade I got out of that old room" I nod and lean in and kiss him while I kissed him I untied my robe and threw it on the ground "shit Lisa" I blushed I gave him a kiss on the cheek "happy birthday" i gave him another kiss "congratulations on being alpha" I gave him his final kiss "but right now" I smiled "I want you to enjoy the best present you got" he was already hard "we'll happy birthday to me" he murmered before flipping us over.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Don't worry you'll get that next chapter

ANYWAYS

THEY ARE ENGADGED !!!

They about to mate

Lisa is lowkey freak status

MY MATE THE ALPHA IS MY ______

Fill in day blank