p.s i hate you

Lisa

I reach down the stairs to see Ann standing at the bottom of the stair "what" I say in my rudest tone she cringes "look you live in my house and will respect me and my rules and if you have a problem there is the door do you under-" I cut her off "my father paid for this damn house and you fucking know it so be a good little bitch and cook some breakfast" ouch but I still continued "oh and I do have a fucking problem now watch me walk out that door" I crammed my phone and wallet into my back pocket "p.s I hate you" and left slamming the door I snuck around to the garage smirking I unlocked the garage door and dashed to the key rack "hmmm BMW meet Lisa" I started the car and drove it out the garage then go out to close the garage I snorted my kindness is a burden I quickly got back in the car and sped off. I know what your thinking don't worry I have my permit  let the roof down and drove "GPS find the nearest burger place" I waited for the directions "just make a left at the next intersection" I turned the GPS off "fuck" stuck at a red I fixed my hair in my mirror I smirked just my luck a sexy car with sexy boys were slowly stopping at the red light I could feel their eyes on me "ayee princess how about you let me drive with you" I chuckled the whole group starting howling "you guys are so cheesy" they all grabbed their chest in fake pain  it smelled wonderful up here like all the best fruits and flowers put together "mine" the one with black hair and blue eyes growled "what's he talking about" I asked the driver smirked "don't worry Luna you'll find out" just then the light turned green I shrugged my shoulders and made a left "what the hell is a Luna" I questioned myself as I parked "Luna ....is faze of the moon right" I shook my head and got out the car and walked into the burger place and walked to the counter. I flashed the waiter a smile "hello can I get a double cheese Burger with large fries and a pepsi" she smiled and handed the cook my order I sat down "oh miss its to go" she nodded "herald make that a to go" after waiting 5 to 10 minutes my burger was ready I paid for it and walked outside where that same boy with the black hair from before "hi princess" god his voice made me shiver wait I've heard that voice before "um hey" I blushed then my dreams flashed before my eyes I shook that thought. I walked closer to him and my car but mainly him and inhaled the air "so what's your name" he wrapped my arm around my waist "my name is carter" I squeezed my legs tight holding back the pool forming between my thighs "oh well my names Lisa" he shakes his head "no offense but I like princess better" I blushed just then my phone ran stupidly I picked it up without looking at who it was "hello" I answered not breaking the eye contact me and carter had "LISA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" it was mark I was so memorised by carters eyes "uh huh" was all I manage to get out before hanging up carter broke the staring contest we had "princess I have to go" I nodded "ok bye" I started the car but carter ran back "you forgot something" I shook my head "no I di-" before I knew it his lips were on mine and when he pulled away it left me breathless he waved goodbye and walked away and I drove back to marks.

I drove the car into the garage and hung the keys up an walked to my room just as I was about to sit down mark called me I walked down stairs "DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW WORRIED I" I zoned out honestly carters lips were still lingering on mine "LISA" I jumped "huh...YES" he shook his head angrily and stomped up stairs so I walked back to my room and ate my burger and fries and before I knew it I was sleep. I woke up 6:30 in the morning and I decided that I should adventure around. I was officially lost I gave up and was about to call Marcus but I heard some yelling "PRINCESSS" I turned around to see carter running my way. He had finally made it to me "hi carter" I blushed "princess what are you doing here" I blushes inhaling the air "well I was walking around and bam here I am" he chuckled "princess your so silly" he leaned in and kissed my nose tip "look how about I get you home only if you give me your number" he winked and smiled showing me his dimple "okay" I smiled he handed me his phone and I typed my number and handed him his phone back and he held my hand  "princess what's your address" my eyes went wide "crap" he chuckled "don't worry you can hang with me...if you want" I nodded my head and we walked in silence. "Princess can I ask you a weird question" I shrugged my shoulders "sure" I guess there's no harm "do you smell sweet fruits and flowers when your around me" I blush "why do you ask...but yes I do" he looks into my eyes "I'm sorry princess your just not ready for that yet" I pout "your beautiful you know that" he whispers in my ear I softly push him away his eyes become dark "cccarter" I try to calm my breathing but its not working "princess"? My breathing becomes normal "carter what happened" my hands still shaking he sighs "soon princess just wait" I look at my phone and 3 hours of walking has passed by "carter that's my house...right there" hi eyebrows  twist "mark never mentioned having a daughter" I snort "that's probably because he's a dick" he grabs my hand "looks like me and mark need to talk"