Chapter 25 Fair Day

Start from the beginning

*10 Minutes Later*

Shawn no stop please I said he was trying to get the white powder all over me. And he got it all over me. SHAWN I screamed he started laughing. Give me a hug I said because he had a black shirt on. No get away from me he said laughing and moved away. No come here I said smirking and he kept on moved. Ugh what ever I said and stood up and dusted my self off. Do I still have stuff on my clothes I asked Shawn. No he said smiling and grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. But you have a little on your face he said and grabbed a wet towel and wiped my face. Okay all clean babe he said still smiling. Thank you but you did that to me I said making a pouty face. No I'm sorry baby he said kissed my nose and making a pouty face. Shawn I love you I said smiling. I love you too he said smiling showing his teeth and he leaned down and kissed me. Someone sat in front of us. We looked over and it was a little girl. She was just staring at us. May we help you Shawn asked politely. You look like an idiot she said and got up and left. Me and Shawn looked at each other speechless. We brushed it off and we walked to play games.

Winner winner the man said to Shawn. Yay you won baby I said smiling and kissed his cheek. Witch one do you want he asked me . Umm I want the Dolphin I said smiling jumping up and down like a little kid smiling. Okay the man said and gave me the dolphin. And we walked away. Me and Shawn took some pictures on his phone.

I went and sat down at a bench and went on my phone. I then feel someone sit down next to me and puts there hand on my thigh. I look up and it was some guy who looked around my age with brown eyes and messy hair. Umm can you not touch me I said moving his hand away. Aww come on babe you know you like it he said smirking grabbing my waist. Ummm I said don't touch me and I'm not your babe I said getting angry trying to move but he started to get up all on me and trying to kiss me. Eww no get off me I said moving away getting angrier by the second. Why you know you like it he said smirking. She said get off her I heard Shawn say with anger in his voice. Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it he said getting closer to me and he kissed me and touched me down there.

Shawn grabbed him and pushed him to the ground don't ever touch her Shawn said furious and punched him. Oouuuhhhu I heard the crowd say I stood up and tried to get him off him. Shawn stop I said but he punched him again. I then feel a pair of hands get me off shawn and they rip Shawn away from they guy. Alright I think he's had enough I hear cameron say getting angry him self. No he hasn't shawn said with rage in his eyes and rage in his voice he was getting closer to the guy. No Shawn stop I say and I get in front of him. The guy gets up and shoves me away from Shawn and I fall to the ground and scrap my knee really bad and start to cry.

And he shoves Shawn and shawn shoves him back and he almost fell on the ground. Shawn looks over at me and sees my bloody knee and me crying Your a dead man Shawn said with rage in his voice and lifts his fist again and punches him right in the nose and he starts to bleed and he falls to the ground. He was still going after him but he was held back by Taylor Matt and Cameron. No let go of me he said getting more angry. No Shawn chill Taylor said . No I won't he hurt her he said getting more angered .

He gets lost out of there grip and he goes and on top of the guy and punched him again Taylor Matt and Cameron go and grab him again and takes him away. LET ME GO He screams . NO they all scream back.

A random women comes with a wet towel and starts clean of my knee and it starts to sting Owww I said. Sorry she said. Alright let me go he said still angered but more calmed. They let him go and he comes to me and picks me up and takes me to the restroom and sits me on the counter. Are you alright he asked me concerned. I nodded and he gets a wet towel and puts it to my bloody knee and it stings really bad. Ow ow I said in pain I'm sorry baby he says .

After he cleans my bloody knee with the wet towel he grabs a dry one and puts it on my knee. Hold there for a second he said I nodded and held it there he grabbed a first aid kit that they had in the restroom and took out a huge bandaid and some medical spray. He sprayed my knee with it and it starts to sting. He dried my knee off and puts the bandaid on. Okay all done he said . Thank you Dr.Mendes I said smiling . He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and rested his fore head on mine Are you sure you are okay he asked me. Yes I'm sure I said. Okay he said and kissed me. Okay let's go he said when we pull apart. I nodded and got of the counter. We walked out the restroom and all eyes where on us and the guy was gone. And the boys where waiting for us at the entrance. We ignored all the stares and went to the entrance.

Shawn's P.O.V
When I walked out the restroom and saw some guy touching Gissel and her trying to get away it just pissed me off I couldn't take it I said telling the guys what happened. I know we understand you were protecting her they said. He deserved it Matt said still looking angry I would of done the same thing All the guys said. Wait I understand how Cameron saw us but how did you guys know I asked confused. Well we were walking to the restroom and we saw you punching the guy and then we ran to hold you back Taylor said. Oh makes sense I said You looked liked you were gonna kill him Aaron said. I was I said.

They all laughed Are you okay Taylor asked Gissel. Yeah I'm fine it just stings allot she said we were all in the hotel with the guys and me and her were on the couch and she had her legs on my lap. Oh it's okay I know what can make you feel better Nash said. And what is that Nashty she asked. Gummy bears he said taking out a bag out of his bag back. Yay I want the yummies she said in a little kids voice. We all laughed and he gave her the Bears and she opened them and starting eating. Alright it's like 8PM what do we do Jack.J asked. Well me and Matt have to film a video Gissel said. Oh yeah he said and got up and set up the cameras and then they started filming.

While they were filming

Alright let's smack cam Matt Taylor whispered to me I nodded smiled and we went to the restroom and got shaving cream. He filled up my hand and he filled up his hand. We went around the camera but Matt wasn't paying attention but Gissel was she gave us the wtf look. SMACK CAM we screamed and we hit Matt with the shaving cream and ran and the guys bursted out laughing. WHAT THE FUCK he screamed and me Taylor came out laughing. You got the camera Gissel said with a weird face. We just kept on laughing ow ow you got in my eye and it really burns he said leaving for the restroom. Well we got Matt pretty good and his eye burns I said into the camera. Okay Shawn anyways I think that's it for this video I'll see you guys later I love all y'all beautiful people I hope you have a great day night evening morning and please like comment and subscribe and yeah love you guys and remember stay Gucci she said and ended the video.

After everyone left the room it was just Me Taylor Matt Jacob Gissel and Lox. And we were watching some movie and I was cuddling with Gissel on my Bed. And it was almost the end of the movie so I look down and she was sleeping on my bare chest. I decided to fall asleep with her in my arms.

There's Chapter 25

I enjoyed writing this chapter. Damn shawn got mad what did you guys think? Any ways comment if you like funnel cakes and why you like them so yeah. Anyway I love you guys so much 😘❤️💕💖🙊 4Votes = Update 2 Comments = Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝