Accidents ~ Chapter 45

***********************************PLEASE READ ALL OF AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM OF CHAPTER***************************************

It was an odd feeling, waking up without having to get ready. Kinda cool, though. Usually I would wake up, take a shower and get ready. But today, I walked just walked into the kitchen, without even brushing my hair or my teeth. Oops.

I opened the cabinet and got out the cereal. Captain crunch, the best cereal made. I made myself a bowl and walked out to the living room.

I was ready to take the day to myself and just relax, but it seems I never have good luck like that.

"Ah!" I screamed. I jumped about five feet in the air.

"What are you doing here!?" I yelled at the one and only, Jordan.

He smirked, looking me up and down. I looked down at my attire. I was wearing black yoga shorts and a purple tank top. Not to mention the cereal and milk I was now wearing from jumping and spilling it everywhere.

"You really shouldn't leave the door unlocked. It is really unsafe," Jordan clicked his tongue at me, putting his hands behind his head and his feet on the coffee table.

Did I really leave the door unlocked? If I did, it was probably from all the stress.

"This I so not okay. Leave!" I said, pointing towards the door. I knew he most likely was not going to listen, but it was worth a shot.

He laughed and grabbed the remote, turning on the television.

"Ooh football, my favorite," Jordan said happily.

No way was he just going to come into my house and pretend like he owned it.

"No," I stormed over and grabbed the remote off of him, turning off the tv. "No," I said, kicked his feet off the table. "And no!" I said.

"Chill girl chill," he said, grasping the remote back.

I stood there, pinching the bridge of my nose. I took in a few deep breaths before turning around and walking into the bathroom connected to my room.

I decided to clean up and take a shower.

I hated to say it, but maybe Jordan was right, I needed to chill. Not just with him, but with everything.

I decided to think things through. Jordan and I, where were we going to be in several years? The future holds the answer.

I put on my music and stepped into the shower.

I like to jam out to music in the shower, it makes everything more fun.

"And its taken me this long baby but I figured you out. And you're thinking we'll be fine again, but not this time around-"

"This song isn't about me is it?" he interrupted me.

"Holy shizballs!You can't just come in her unannounced! You scared me," I breathed. My heart was racing a mile a minute.

"My apologies. Your singing voice is lovely. Has anyone ever told you that?" he complimented me.

I peeked my head out the curtain to see what he was doing, and I probably shouldn't have looked. I saw the moon. The FULL moon.

"Ohmygosh," I jumbled out, trying to quickly shut the curtain.

But, since it was me, I slipped and fell, bringing the curtain down with me.

"What the hell, Nora. I came in here to take a wiz, and this is the outcome."he said, genuinely surprised.

"Ugh," I said, making sure my body was fully covered. I wanted to bang my head off the tile. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.