Dont talk about me ~ Chapter 5

POINT OUT ERRORS

To say I was shocked that Jordan introduced me to his parents would be an understatement. I was flabbergasted. I personally thought it was a bit too early.

Plus, he never even told me he wanted me to meet his parents. That was a bit rude...maybe I was not good at meeting new people, he did not know. I mean, I knew it was not that big of a deal, but seeing his parents gave me anxiety. They reminded me of my circumstances before.

So, as I was standing there in front of his parents looking awkward and not saying anything, Jordan has the nerve to say,"You will have to excuse her, she came from a bad place so she probably isn't good at meeting new people."

I was zoned out in my own mind until he said that.

"Excuse me?"I scoffed at him.

He stood there giving me a look,  saying not to be defiant about what he said.

"Maybe if you would've told me about meeting your parents, I wouldn't be just standing here, looking like an awko taco," I said giving him attitude. My past life had just about everything do with meeting his parents. I could already feel my breath start to accelerate.

Then I turned to his parents and said," I apologize for this extremely informal meeting. I hope to meet you again under better circumstances." I then walked out of the room but not before giving Jordan the meanest look I could muster.

When I was walking right out the door I heard Jordan say, "I'm sorry, she has social problems."

The hell? How would he even know? He just passed the line.

"Wow Jordan," I said, knowing he could hear me.

I soon found myself lost once again. I had not even saw one person in the corridors. Did no one else live here or what?

After what seemed like hours of walking endlessly, I smelled food. Letting my senses drag me to the source, I found a man at a stove. It smelled like he was making Mac n' Cheese. My favorite! I found my mouth watering.

"Would you like some?" he inquired, with his back still turned. I wondered how he sensed me behind him.

"Oh, sure. That's if you have enough. If you don't have enough, I don't need any," I said a little nervous considering I did not know the guy.

He turned around and I noticed that he was one of the guys that took me in the van. I scoffed and turned around starting to head out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" he yelled towards me.

I kept walking like I didn't even hear a word he said.

Then a hand grabbed my upper arm and I looked up and it was him. "I thought I said wait?" he said.

"Oh you did, but I don't actually like you so I'm gonna keep walking if you don't mind."

"No your not, I am going to give you food. My name is Carter by the way," he said dragging me into the kitchen by my arm. He sat me in a chair and walked back to the stove. Carter really seemed determined to feed me.

"I apologize for kidnapping you. I was assigned to do it. I can't refuse order from the alpha," he explained.

"Why do you have to listen to him? I sure don't," I said fiddling with strands of my hair.

He turned around to me with a serious face on. "You really should start listening to him. One day you just might regret it," he said then handed me a plate of Mac n' Cheese.

"Do you want anything with that, like sandwich?"he asked me with a happier mood like nothing had just happened.

"Um, no this is good. Thanks, Carter."

"Your welcome. I got to go now, see you soon," he said while walking out of the kitchen with a plate of Mac n' Cheese.

When I was done eating my food, I got up and washed my plate and fork, I also washed the pot and everything else Carter used to make the food. I didn't know where they went in the kitchen, so I took a while looking through all the cabinets finding where they went. Then I put the towels down the laundry shoot by the refrigerator.

I looked at the clock and it said 9:28pm.

Wow, I guess I was wandering around for a while. That was crazy.

I walked out of the kitchen, planning on just finding a couch to sleep on or an extra room. As I was walking, I felt an arm go around my waist and a hand go around my mouth, deflecting my scream.

I calmed down and turned around to see my attacker. It was the one and only Jordan.

"Oh, hey jerkface. Let go of me now before I break your arm off," I threatened.

His face instantly darkened. "Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" he asked me.

"Who do you think you are talking about me like that?" I mocked him.

"This isn't a joke, Nora."

" Oh really, Jordan."

He pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head.

"I'm not really liking this position so if you could let me go that would be great." I said, blushing

"Oh sweetie, I honestly love this position."

Oh my gosh. This was the perfect position... to knee him where the sun did no shine!!!!

Let's see if my knee reached...BINGO!

He crumpled to the ground and I stood there laughing and pointing.

"You better run little Nora," he grunted out in pain.

Ah crap. I turned around and ran like there was no tomorrow. I found a closet and ran into it. I pushed myself behind all of the coats patiently waiting.

After a couple minutes, I heard footsteps against the marble ground outside the door.

I plugged my nose to hold my breath so he wouldn't hear me.

The footsteps stopped right outside the door. Shoot I am dead.

The door opened and I pushed farther back behind the coats.

"Come out, come out," he called while reaching into the coats.

He grabbed me and put me over his shoulder.

The next thing I knew, the wind is flying by me, and we were in our room. I'm flown into the bed.

"Hold your hand out," he said.

I know where this is going and he is not going to handcuff me.

"Nope not happening."

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," he growled.

"Touch me and I'll never forgive you or talk to you," I said getting up and running to the bathroom. I lock the door so he can't come in.

"Nora open the door now," he said in a menacing tone, pounding on the door.

"No!" I screamed holding the door closed just in case.

Jordan was trying to knock down the door by jumping into it. After a few attempts, the door busted open and I fell back, hitting my head off the tile. My vision started to swim and darkness enveloped me soon afterwards.

_________________________

_________________

_________

Please COMMENT and vote! Jeez, Jordan is such a jerk.