The cave ~ Chapter 59

NOT EDITED POINT OUT ERRORS.

Leo POV

"You son of a bit-" I tried to scream at Jordan.

His fist ricocheted into my face before I could finish. My head whipped to the side and my chair rocked. He chained me up to a chair in an eery looking tunnel cave thing.

"Do not call my mother a female dog!" He bellowed at me.

I looked at him in disbelief. This dude was such a nutbag.

Jordan decided it would be good idea to phone Nora and inform her about my whereabouts.

He wanted her so badly he was willing to do anything. She was going to come, I knew she would. Which is what scared me. When she came, he was going to try to get her. He was not going to succeed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him incredulously.

I could remember the days when he was normal. We actually used to be friends. Then out of nowhere, he turned crazy.

He paced back and forth rubbing his knuckles and shaking his head.

"It is your fault! I was giving her her space so she would fall in love with me. Then the sacrifice would have been easier! You-"

"What sacrifice?" I questioned. I never had heard anything of a sacrifice before.

He laughed hysterically. "You have no idea! This is great! I'll carve out her brains right in front of you then!" He yelled as he began mumbling things incomprehensible to my ears.

Carve out her brains? What was he trying to get at? Scare tactics. He was trying to scare me.

"Sir! We found her running along the yard screaming your name!" Someone shouted as they ran closer to us.

Jordan turned to look at me and smiled. "Bring her quickly!" He shouted back.

I was internally praying that it was anyone except Nora, literally anyone. I knew there was a slim to none chance but I had to hope.

I watched the shadows and listened to the sound of frantic feet dragging something. That something was not making a noise. I was getting more nervous by the second.

Then they came into view. Two men dragging a blindfolded, gagged Nora. They threw her onto the ground like a rag doll.

"Close the cage," Jordan said to the men.

They walked out and bars came down around the exits of place we were in.

Jordan walked over to Nora.

"Oh my sweet little girl. How I have missed your beautiful face."

He crouched down beside her as she tried inching away from him. Her hands and feet were tied together, getting her practically nowhere.

He reached and took her blindfold off then pulled her gag down to her neck.

"Leo!" She breathed when she saw me.

I was filled with more anger than happiness. I was angry that she come for me. She risked her life for me. And for that, I was mad.

"Nora," I greeted.

She furrowed her eyebrows in a confused state, but I diverted my attention to the wall.

"Now, let's get you up, shall we?" Jordan said, clearly amused.

"Don't touch me!" She shrieked.

I close my eyes. I was in pain. I was the only one who should have been touching her. Only me.