Mean girls ~ Chapter 19

"There is no way I am going to let that happen. We already are on a suicide mission, I don't want to-" a female voice said.

"Shh! She seems to be waking up," a male voice said.

"Go! We can't let her see us! Although she's bound to see us eventually, " the female voice said again, before a heavy door closed.

"Oh my goodness," a hushed voice said.

"Look at that bump on her head," another hushed voice said.

"I wonder how she got it?" yet another hushed voice inquired.

"Ah!" I screamed. My head felt like someone was hitting my head with a cement block.

Then out of nowhere it stopped. That was weird.

I opened my eyes to see three girls staring at me.

One girl to the left of me had long blond wavy hair, and she looked extremely familiar.

One girl straight across from me had a short pixie haircut and wore glasses.

The last girl to the right of me had brown hair a few inches below her shoulders.

They all looked frightened when they looked at me. The familiar blond girl had tears in her eyes.

"Why does it look like your about to cry?" I asked her.

"I- I... was the one that had to poison you. But I was forced to talk and do my actions how I did. I am so sorry!!! They promised me a big reward," then she busted out crying hysterically.

Then it hit me. I met her in one of the elevators at the pack house. Her name was Katie.

"You betrayed your pack!" I screamed so angry.

"But they promised a great reward, I couldn't pass it up!" she yelled back.

" Oh and what was that reward?" I asked, curious.

"They said that they would brainwash the alpha to like me, and we could be together in our own house. And they promised to give me a lifetime supply of anything," she said in a matter of fact way.

"And you believed them!?" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"Well of course I did. Who wouldn't? Right girls?" she asked the others. They all nodded.

These people must be poisoning these girls and making them believe anything these people say.

"Katie, do you even know who I am?" I questioned her.

"Of course I do," she said like she was disgusted. "Your the scumbag soon to be Luna. You don't deserve that title you pig. We all know your background. And actually I'm not sorry about poisoning you," she said, smiling.

Okay maybe they just hate me and aren't being poisoned.

"Okay then.... what are your names?" I asked the other girls.

"Arianna," the one with the brown hair replied.

"Maria," the one with the pixie haircut said.

"Well I am No-"

"Yes, we are well aware of who you are," Maria said.

"Okay no sass needed. What is this place and why am I here?" I asked while looking around.

The room was eerily lit and kinda dark. There was one window at the top of the cement wall by the ceiling so I guessed we were in a basement. The room was also damp and humid.

"We are not to answer your questions," Arianna said.

"You guys keep up the sass and your gonna see my sass real soon," I said almost losing my temper.

"Oh my! The Luna has a temper!" Katie laughed.

"You are lucky I am tied up by these chains or you would be bruised up," I told her.

"Ha! Just like you?" She asked.

“What do you mean, just like me?" I asked, not aware I had bruises.

"You have a lump the size of a baseball on your head and you have blood all over your face and dress. Plus, you have black and blue bruised eyes with bruises on your arms," Maria told me.

I groaned. “I don't remember anything other than when I just woke up and before I fell from the poison."

"You took a pretty hard fall at the pack house when you passed out," Katie said.

"Thanks captain obvious," I said rolling my eyes.

"You should drop the attitude for when Brock comes down here. He will bust you up if your rude to him," Arianna said.

"I am not afraid," I informed her.

The heavy metal door opened and a large figure walked in.

"You not afraid of what?" he asked me.

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#
Thanks for reading!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!!! Who do you think walked in and what do you think will happen next??? Comment it!