Chris to the rescue ~ Chapter 25

Jordan's POV

(Earlier that day)

"Jordan you can't do this," Chris said pacing back and forth while I was packing.

"I can and I will. Nora won't care, she never cares about me," I said feeling broken down.

"You know that is not true, you have to tell her you're going to be gone," he said running his hands through his hair.

I dropped everything I had in my hands.

"No I will not do that. What do you not get about that?" I asked clenching my fists.

"Alright man, you're going to regret this but whatever."

"I assign you to babysit her. She doesn't need carried everywhere so bring her crutches and make her food. I expect her to be just as I left her if not better when I get back," I commanded used my alpha voice while zipping up my suitcase.

"Yes Alpha Jordan," Chris bowed his head and walked out the door.

I was just mad today, I guess. Nora gets on my nerves and I can't deal with her today.

I'm all packed and now I have to go catch my ride. Hope Nora doesn't get too mad...

*

Nora's POV

Beyond mad I am. Why would he not tell me he was leaving? And for two freaking weeks. Wtf.

"Maybe we should go in the h-"

"Oh no don't even move Christopher," I demanded.

"Why am I always in the middle!?" Chris yelled.

"Tell me you're kidding though because I might be a little upset if he really left," I laughed.

Chris shook his head 'no.'

"Where the fluck did he go!?" I screamed beyond angry.

"Nora calm down," Chris said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I saw red. Red everywhere.

"Chris," I choked out grabbing his arm.

"Can't... Bre-breath."

"Oh shoot,Nora. Calm down!" he screamed getting out of the car.

He ran over to my side and picked me up. Running to the house he opened the door.

My vision was slowly getting darker, my breathing was slowly going away.

I was laid down in a bright room.

"Sorry, Nora. I have to," Chris said, confusing me until I felt a sharp stab in my arm, knowing he put a needle in my arm.

Then I passed out.

~

Chris POV

I knew this was going to happen I knew it.

After I brought Nora into the small hospital room, I gave her a liquid drug to make her pass out. That would calm her down.

I needed to tell Jordan a soon as I could.

I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found him. I clicked his name and my phone immediately stared calling him.

"Alpha Jo Jo here to assist you," Jordan spoke through the other end of the phone.

He was drunk.

I heard girls giggling in the background and I heard loud music playing.

"Jordan what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing why are you calling me on this fine afternoon?" he said slurring his words.

"It seems you made Nora mad and she almost died due to being a protector. But I put a drug in her to pass her out. I would get home soon, unless you are too.... preoccupied..." I said dragging my words.

"You interrupted my precious night. The other alphas took me to this club and I'm drunk and there are ladies around me," he said not giving a care about Nora.

"What the hell man!? Get your arse home!" I screamed into the phone.

"Bro calm down jeez. Nora will be okay. I wanna see what it is like not to care a bit her like she does to me. See you in some days or whatever!" he says hanging up the phone.

What a j@¢k@$$.

Looks like Chris to the rescue.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry for the crappy update I'll make the next one much better! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you enjoy this story!

PS: CAN YOU GUYS GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S STORIES? HER NAME IS notab0yb4nd. THEY ARE REALLY GREAT PLEASE READ THEM. THANKS!