prologue

After slamming the door shut, I shove everything I own into my car. My mum yells for me to have fun at university, but I shrug it off. I wave and drive off, taking my time before the airport appears in my line of vision. The waiting is stressful and the flight to New York takes longer than anticipated. 

It's been so long since I've played. The piano not something I've played in a long time but Julliard has had my name on file since I was thirteen. The letter came a few weeks ago, explaining my acceptance into the Julliard community. It's nothing but stuck up dancers and prodigies for any and every instrument. My mum claimed I was special, having it just been the two of us my entire life. She's my only family and I was happy to leave England, but I regret it so much. She's alone.

Stepping foot onto campus, I find my apartment and start to put everything I have into the furnishings. Life is going to be so much different here. I've never been to university before and my mother was thrilled I got put here, full ride scholarship.

She warned me of the girls here. I'm a twenty year old man that has been single for most of my life, due to the amount of concentration I placed to my school, piano, and mother. I've been with a few girls, never doing much. They wanted one thing I didn't need and they never respected me. No, I'm not a virgin. But I demand respect from anyone I am with.

Upon shutting the last drawer, a knock on the door brings me out of my thoughts and I walk over.

"Harry, mate," Zayn smiles, my hand wrapping around his before I hug him.

"It's about time you took the trip over seas," he says, my head nodding.

"Had to take care of mum first," I say, his head nodding.

"That's good. I'm here to help with the schedule. We have to go down to administration and you'll be ready to go," he says, my head nodding. I grab my phone and he leads me to administration, pointing out key buildings. My eyes take in the entire campus and I feel two hands cover my eyes, my lips curving.

"Guess who?"

"Roxie," I smile, turning and hugging one of my friends from school. She's a violinist and we have done multiple pieces together.

"How have you been, Curls?" she asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"Good. How about you?" I ask, her smile wide.

"Great. I've been seeing this new girl and she's utterly fantastic. We're inseparable," she grins, my arms hugging her.

"I'm so happy for you."

She begins to comment on how long my hair is and 'how fucking huge' I've gotten. My lips release a laugh and we all walk to administration. After I receive my schedule, I talk with the secretary and she helps me with where I need to go. I thank her and sigh, walking out of the office.

This is going to be a long couple years.

___

Hi lovelies!

I hope you guys thought this was cool. This story will be mostly in Harry's POV so it's a new perspective on a story. Comment what you think! :)

So COMMENT VOTE and SHARE!!!

Much love! <3 xoxo