Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"It would be more fun if you all would be apart of our surprise!" (Y/n) exclaims with a warm smile towards the animals.

"Then, count us in!" The group of Llamas said as they stepped forwards towards (Y/n).

"Us too!" The group of monkeys said doing the same as the Llamas.

"Include us too, I'm sure it would be fun." The group of tigers said.

"Don't forget us, we would love to be included!" The group of kangaroos said.

Eventually all the animals agreed and (Y/n) started explaining the plan together with E Class.

They only had a few minutes for preparations but everything turned out okay, the E Class went back to the E Class building, and the animals waited for their part at the zoo.

'Karma's going to have the best birthday of his life.' Everyone in E Class thought as they all stared at (Y/n) who planned everything.

Karma's POV

Entering the classroom, I was met with flashy decorations and everyone enjoying the party. As I closed the door behind me, I see (Y/n) running up to me with her beautiful smile.

"Karma! You have to check out the food the octopus brought!" (Y/n) says excitedly as she pulled my hand with her soft hand.

We made it to the food table and I see a lot of octopus shaped foods.

"He turned a pizza into an octopus shape! An octopus! Can you believe that?!" (Y/n) exclaims as she bursts out laughing.

"(Y/n)! Karma! You guys have to test these drinks out, they're amazing." Rio said as she passed us cups with a clear purple liquid inside of the cup.

"Did you spike this?" I asked her clearly suspicious of her giving us drinks.

"Me? Do that to two of my bestfriends? Never!" She says dramatically, a pause of silence was heard until the three of us bursts out laughing.

"Hahaha, but seriously, I didn't do anything to it. I've already had my sixth cup of this, it just tastes so good!" She says as she took a sip from her cup.

(Y/n) and I looked at each other and decided to take a sip, I see (Y/n)'s eyes filled with surprise and she starts chugging the drink.

"Holy cow, this tastes really good." She says as she licked her lips.

"Hold up, Imma go get more of this." (Y/n) says as she and Rio went to get more of the drink.

I stayed at the food table and grabbed something to eat as I watched over (Y/n).

"Karma-kun!" I heard a very familiar voice call my name out.

Turning to my left, I see Nagisa coming up to me.

"Yo, Nagisa." I said with my usual smirk.

"It's almost your birthday, do you want anything?" He asks me.

"Hm, not really." I replied back.

"Is (Y/n) planning anything for your birthday?" He asks me.

"Knowing her, it's going to be extravagant. Just like last year." I said with a grin as I remembered how (Y/n) surprised me for my birthday before.

We may not have been dating at that time, but she still went out of her way to plan me a big birthday.

"Yeah, I remember how she accidentally caused a landslide when we went skiing for your birthday." Nagisa said laughing but also sweat dropped when he remembered how we almost died.