John: No john...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up with a tear stained face.

"Ma'am you need to leave, your upsetting the customers." The barista said. I nodded and left.

I started walking down the street when I ran into someone.

"Sorry." They mumbled. Wait... John! I turned and ran at him fighting the crowed.

"John!" I shouted. "John!" I grabbed his sleeve. That's when I realized I had nothing to say.

"Why did you hit him?" I asked he rolled him eye as if to say 'that's the best you've got.'

"Wait!" I screeched. "If you didn't care about me why? Why cause trouble?" I grabbed his sleeve pulling him back. "I deserve the answer I spent twenty minuets balling in a coffee shop, I was asked to leave!" I told him.

"You think that's hard, try leaving the one you love behind! Try having her fend for herself, not knowing if she's okay! Try it! It's hell! It's toucher! And you can't forgive her because then she'll do it again! I gave you a chance! You ruined it! Trying to forget you is impossible! Your everywhere! Its-it's like trying to remember someone you've never met!" he yelled. His face was red with anger and his neck vein nearly bursting.

"I didn't know." I said. "Of course you didn't!" He yelled. "John. I still love you. The only reason I went in there was so I wouldn't hurt your feelings."
I explained. "Well you failed. You crushed them." He said tears welling in his eyes.

"John." I whispered. "Stop. I can't do this. I can't take you anymore." he said. I started to cry. He walked away.

It as almost night time. I had two options sleep with someone and walk to school or try John.

*ding* I pulled out my phone.

John needs you, now.

-SH

I closed it confused. I walked back into the club. Music pounded my ears. A hot guy started to talk to me.

*ding*

Don't do him. John needs you.

-SH

I sighed and excused myself. I left the building and made my way to John's.

"Hello..?" I stepped through the door a pale man stood from his chair walking over to me. "He's in his room, good luck." Then he left... wow so much help.

I clicked the door open.