Andrew: Killer dad

I had to find out what was going on. I walked into the kitchen.

"Anything happen while I was asleep?" I asked.
"Nope." he sighed.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. He didn't embrace me back I leaned in, and e leaned away. He was showing no affection. He was gonna kill me. I ran upstairs and wiped away my tears. I grabbed the pistol, from the bathroom.

I didn't hold back my tears. I took a shaky breath and pressed the gun to my temple. I won't let him kill me.

"Y/n?" he called. He opened the door,

"Y/n!" he took deep breaths, "p-put the gun down... Put it down."

"Please, don't hurt me" I cried.
"I won't... I'm not gonna hurt you. Just put the gun down. Nice and easy." he breathed.

I slowly lowered the gun, away from my head.

"Now put it down." he said cautiously. There was a loud noise and I jumped pulling the trigger.

I felt the pain in my hip.

I fell to the ground.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at Andrew. I blacked out catching bits and pieces.

"DOCTOR! She's been shot! Someone help!" Andrew shouted.

I awoke in the hospital Andrew standing over me.

"Why didn't you let me die?" I asked.
"Why would I?" he panicked.
"I heard you. On the phone and in the bed."

He was quiet.

"Your father says we can't see each other anymore. If we stop him he'll make our lives a living hell."
"No." I whispered.
"I was gonna get in a fight and tell you I never really loved you. That was the plan."

"You can't leave me." I begged.
"We'll have one last night. We'll go out, buy a nice dress. Have fun, relax. The. Tomorrow we can pretend like I was just a dream. It never really happened."
"What about school?"
"I'm quitting my job."

"I don't wanna leave you." I cried.

His hand was there in a hurry wiping the tears away.

"It's alright, hun."