Sherlock: Sheet queen

I awoke in Sherlock's bed. I was naked so I wrapped myself in a sheet. I saw Sherlock also naked, sleeping with a smirk. His waist was covered by the light sheet with one leg sticking out. I sat on the bed for a moment before taking a shower. After drying off I wrapped myself in the sheet again.

I came out to find Sherlock wrapped in his sheet. My stomach hurt suggesting I... or he rather, did something regrettable. He hugged me from behind.

"Be my sheet queen." He whispered. "Shut up." I said getting dressed. He did the same. "What day is it?" I asked. "Friday." he smiled.

He drove me to the school everyone was excited for the football game. I walked into Sherlock class.

I haves seen Sean in a while. Ever since his initials were carve near my hip bone. In small print I haven't heard a word. Im guessing were over. I sure hope so. While digging through my bag I found the book Sherlock told me to read a few days ago.

I put it back in my bag a took the notes down from the board.

While walking down the isle Sherlock tripped and almost fell over a backpack. Everyone started to laugh and he gave a lecture as to why backpacks are dangerous and blah blah blah. No one was listening. The bell rang and we rushed out. I left a note on his desk telling him I wouldn't be home or need a ride but I might stop by to change.

I was going to a party before the football game and another one after the game. I still might change my close though, and if I do I'll get a ride.

Second hour I had a test witch I passed. Third was get to know you day, otherwise known as a waste of time. Fourth was notes.

Then lunch came the all time highlight I everyone's day especially today was lunch!

A fight happened and lets just say... after today no weave or wig of any kind is safe.

The day went by nice and fast. I ended up having extra clothes in my trunk I wore.

Everyone at the football game was drunk. Terribly drunk and yet we stayed.

I don't remember too much but I started to walk home because I was to drunk to drive, luckily Troy the star football player was able to drive and he gave me a ride.

All I know is I didn't wake up in Sherlock's skinny pale arms.