Rage

Your point of view~

Leorio took Gon to the hospital.

"You heard what he said. He'll be okay Y/n. I promise." Killua smiled at me. He hugged me.

"I need to find this killer..." I said.

"We will." Killua said.

We went over to Kurapika who was examining the body. "Your mother has been framed." He said.

"Well yeah of course she has! Shes not capable of murdering someone." I said.

"We dont know that." Kurapika said. "How did Gon end up like that? Simple. The killer gave him the men poison. Could be from a small distance or if they are close to him." Kurapika said. "I dont want you guys working on this case with me anymore. I cant see you guys get hurt too."

"What? No Kurapika, I'm working on this case." I said angrily.

"I said that your not! I'm not gonna sit back and watch as this killer runs around and watch you two get hurt too! Hisoka, Illumi and I will be working on it. I promise Y/n, we'll find these bastards even if it's the last thing we do." Kurpika explained. "Go with Leorio. Make sure Gon wakes up alright."

I stomped out the house extremely  mad.

Killua grabbed my hand to try to calm me down a little bit. "Come on. We can go see him at the hospital."

I sighed and nodded.

We went to the hospital and waited and waited and waited. Until Leorio cane out.

He looked depressed. "I have good news and bad news." He said.

Killua and I got up from our seats.

"We got DNA to our killer which is....Killua's mother." Leorio said.

"Huh? She can do that?" Killua thought.

"And...Gon...he's in a coma." Leorio said. "I dont know how it happened but it happened."

"What...." I said.

"B-But there is still another killer out there." Killua said.

Then we seen Kurapika being wheeled in on a hospital bed.

"Kurapika!" Leorio shouted as he walked over to the bed. "What happened doctors?"

"He has nen poison...he won't wake up."

"So the other killer is capable of nen poison." Leorio said. He turned towards us. "Let get these bastards."

And all three of us walked out of the hospital.

But standing in front of us were Illumi and Hisoka.

"Kurapika said he doesn't  want any of you on the case and for us to stop you forcefully if you tried." Hisoka explained with a smile.

"B-But dont you see that they both...are like that...and we need to avenge them!" I explained.

"We know who the killers are so just step out of our way. Kurapika could have easily brought Milo down but he was surpised."

"Milo?!?" I asked. "N-No...it has to be a misunderstanding."

"Do you want us to find these damn killers for you or what? It's no misunderstanding because he was in the room with both Gon and Kurapika when this happened." Illumi said.

"I dont trust you. You're probably going to work alongside of mother instead!" Killua said.

"Why would I? I have no intention. I came here to help my friend Y/n." Illumi said.

Then I started walking towards them. I could feel the rage inside of me.

"Y/n stop!" Killua said as he grabbed onto my hand. "They are really powerful Y/n...I wouldn't try it."

"I'm not gonna sit here and watch my brother never wake up. That's why I'm going to help him and bring these damned killers to their gravestones." I said angrily. I pulled my hand towards me. Then Killua put on an angry expression.

"Y/n. He's not going to like that. If you do this, Gon will never forgive you." Killua said.

I turned around. "What do you mean!?" I asked.

"He would take them down himself. Illumi and Hisoka dont care so leave it to them. I wouldn't want to see you and Gon fight." Killua said. "T-This is what he was acting like before he pretty much killed himself! Stop Y/n. I dont want to lose you too!" Killua began crying.

I stared at him blankly. "Killua..."I said as I began crying.

"You two are my family...I cant lose you..." Killua wiped his tears away with his sleeves. "I love you both so much..." he got on his knees and continued to cry.

I ran over to him and got on my knees. I gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry Killua!" I cried more too.

Hisoka and Illumi looked at each other. "We promise we won't abandon you guys. We're not the bad guys this time." Hisoka smiled. "I'll do this for all of you."

Then we heard thunder. Its started pouring down rain. "Come on Killua...we cant stay out here." I helped him off the floor and back into the hospital.

The next day~

The doctor  ran towards us when Killua and I were sleeping in each other's  arms. "Kurapika is awake. He wants to see you three.

Leorio looked at us. "Come on." He said as he got up.

Killua and I were following Leorio.

Kurapika looked at all of us.

We started crying. All three of us ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Where is Gon?" He asked.

"He...He's in a coma." Leorio said.

"What?" Kurapika said.

"The doctors didn't tell you? I asked.

Kurapika shook his head.

"I thought you would be too." Leorio said. "You let your guard down."

Kurapika nodded. "I did. And I'm sorry. " Kurapika smiled. "He'll be okay."

I smiled. "I know."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!!