Kiss

That Night~

Whenever you woke up late in the night, Gon was well, gone but Killua was on the floor sleeping like an angel. You were not worried about Gon whatsoever because you knew he can handle bad guys by himself and there is no bad people on Whale Island. You looked at Killua as he seemed to be dreaming. You smiled. 

Killua then opened his eyes and smiled at you. You blushed and tried to lay back down and face the opposite direction. 

"What were you looking at Y/n?" Killua asked with a seductive tone. 

Your face grew even more red. You turned around. "I'm sorry. I just randomly woke up and saw you sleeping but noticed Gon is gone." You said. But when you opened your eyes, Killua was sitting in your face. You two stared at each other for a silent and awkward minute. You then made an awkward smile with a red face. 

"I don't like it when people lie to me." Killua said as his smile disappeared. 

"B-But I didn't." Your smile grew bigger. 

You weren't sure what to do in a situation about this. For some reason you thought Killua wasn't messing with you. 

"I'm sorry." You said.

"So you admit that you were lying? What were you staring at?" Killua smiled. 

"I looked over at you but you honestly look adorably cute whenever you sleep." You blushed. 

"Eh." Killua's face was completely red. Of course, he gets embarrassed easily.

But then Killua shook his head back in forth. Then he looked at you again. 

You two locked eyes. You were feeling confused. Then Killua got even closer to you. 

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Huh? NO! As a friend yeah, but not like that!" You said. 

"I already told you that I hate it when you lie to me." Killua said. 

Killua then kissed your lips. You had no idea what to do so you just kissed back. Then Killua backed off. 

"See I told you." He said as he giggled.

"Where did Gon go?" You asked trying to change the subject.

"Huh? Are you really trying to change the topic?" He asked.

You looked at him and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes I am." You sighed. 

"Yes! I finally made you believe I can tell if you are lying!" Killua shouted. 

Your face turned even more red. You took your pillow off the ground and smacked Killua in the face with it. He was laying on the floor laughing as you crawl on top of him suffocating him with the pillow. When you finally stopped, Killua looked at you seductively. You let go of the pillow and Killua threw it back in your spot. He then pulled you down towards him and kissed you again! You couldn't believe what was happening. Killua started kissing you roughly. He then moved down to your neck. 

"No Killua." You said. 

"What?" He asked. 

"I can't do this. I mean. Aren't we a little to young to be kissing each other?" You asked. 

"Nope. We are the same age aren't we?" Killua smiled. 

"Well, yeah." You replied. 

"Then there is nothing wrong with it." Killua said as he pulled you back down. He then began to kiss roughly on your neck again. You let out a small moan then you cover your mouth with embarrassment. 

Then YOU WOKE UP!

It was just a dream? You asked as you sat up from the floor. Killua was across the room, Gon was in his bed. You scratched your head. Why did you have that kind of dream about Killua?

The daylight was blinding so you didn't get up right away. Instead you looked at your phone to check the time. You then put your phone back down and stretched. You let out a yawn. Then you heard soft knocks at the door. It was Aunt Mito. She opened the door slightly.

"Gon?" She said. 

I smiled. 

She smiled back. 

"Would you like some breakfast?" She asked. 

"Sure. I think we should wake them up so they can eat too." You said. 

"Time for breakfast!" Aunt Mito shouted. 

Gon jumped up from his bed and Killua just sat up. 

"Yes Mito-san." Gon said as he ran out of the room. Killua rubbed his head then got up and let out a big yawn. His hair was so messy. After Killua left the room, you followed Aunt Mito down the stairs. It was time for breakfast. One thing was still bothering you though. Why did you have that kind of dream about Killua? 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!