Mother

Your point of view~

"Wait...where are we?" Killua asked.

"This....is my home. I know you like to explore so why not explore a bigger island. I bet my mother would love to meet you too." I smiled.

Killua was speechless. "Gon's mom. I never knew why he didn't want to know more about her. He doesn't even want to try to find her. But if she raised you by herself....she must be the 2nd best." Killua smiled.

"Oh yeah? Who's the 1st best?" I asked.

"You should know that....its me obviously." Killua said teasingly.

"I agree." I smiled.

"No! I was kidding! You're the 1st!" Killua said.

I chuckled.

After the ship had stopped, Killua and explored the island i know and love so very well. And we were a couple miles away from my house. My mom.

After a while, Killua and I have gotten hungry. So we stopped at a restaurant.

"Hey look! Y/n is back!" Alot of people suddenly looked at us.

"Hey everyone." I smiled.

"Welcome back." A familiar boy boy voice said from behind me. I turned around. It was my old friend. His name is Milo. He blushed. His messy brown hair and his green eyes have been the same since we were little. I felt like I was gonna cry seeing him again. It's been a few years.

"M-Milo?" I smiled.

"Y/n." He nodded. He held his arms open. And I ran right into them giving him a huge hug.

"Oh! Hey!" Killua said, he pulled Milo off of me. "Hands off buddy." He said aggressively.

"Boyfriend?" Milo said.

I nodded. "Killua, this is Milo. Milo, this is my boyfriend Killua." I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you dude." Milo smiled.

Killua crossed his arms. "Fine. Nice to meet you too." He pouted.

"Are you two here to get something to eat?" He asked.

I nodded. "What do you have for lunch?" I asked.

"We have all kinds of things. Hamburgers, sushi, hot dogs, chicken ..." He said.

"Cool but we're gonna go to a different place to eat." Killua said.

"Your jealousy is not hard to see Killua. We're staying here." I said.

"B-But Y/n..."

"Sit back down!" I said.

Killua sat back down next to me.

"Anything you guys get, I'll pay for it." He smiled.

"Oh, no i can't let you do that." I said to Milo.

"Hey, you just got back, I'll pay for it, no worries." Milo said.

"T-Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Like I said, no worries." Milo smiled at us.

After we were done eating, we headed out to see my mom. We were standing in front of the door.

"Are you ready to see your mother again?" Killua asked.

I nodded. I brought my hand up and knocked. We waited...

Maybe if I knock again....

And again.....

"She's not answering Y/n." Killua said.

"No...she is here. I know she is...why isn't she...." I waited. And finally, the doorknob turned. And there was my mom.

"WHAT? SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU AND GON TOO!" Killua said.

"Welcome home Y/n." My mother smiled. She held out her arms and I couldn't help but to give her a big hug.

"Thanks Mom." I said.

"Now who is this boy?" She asked.

"Oh....he is my boyfriend....Killua."

"Boyfriend? Wait say his name again." She said.

"Killua...Zoldyck." I said.

"F-From the assassin family? As in....those Zoldycks?" She asked.

I nodded.

She stared at us for a few moments. She smiled. "Hello Killua, I'm Y/n's mother." She said.

Killua stuck his hand for a hand shake but instead, my other pulled him into a hug. Killua's face was red as his face was shubbed into her chest. After she let go of him, he immediately looked at away. And so we walked inside my home.

Thanks for reading!! Sorry this part is so short....