Killua is Clueless

Your point of view~

"I ran into Milo on the way here." I said as I smiled at my mother. I sat on the couch and Killua sat next to me.

"I don't see what you see in him." Killua crossed his arms and whispered to himself.

I heard what he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get some snacks." Mother said.

"Actually, we just ate. We should be okay." I said.

"But you might be hungry later." Mother smiled. She walked to the kitchen.

"Killua, your jealousy is not that hard to see. You shouldn't be jealous of Milo. He is a good friend but you are my boyfriend. It should be me who is jealous of him." I explained.

"Hmm? Why?" Killua asked.

"Gosh you are so clueless. Milo likes boys." I said.

Killua's eyes widened in surprise. "W-What?"

"Milo is gay, Killua." I said.

"Huh? F-For real?" Killua asked.

I nodded. "So you don't have anything to worry about." I smiled. "But I could." 

"H-How old is Milo?" Killua asked. 

"Hmm? Oh, Milo is 17." I replied. 

"How many other friends do you have?" Killua asked. 

"Just him. On this Island anyway." 

Then mother walked in with a tray of snacks and tea. "I hope you don't mind." She smiled. She set it down on the coffee table. She kneeled down in front of the table and faced towards us. 

Killua helped himself with the snacks and tea. I sat there because I wasn't feeling hungry or thirsty. 

"How was Milo?" She asked. 

"He was great. I'm glad I got to see him again." I blushed. 

For some reason, after I explained it alllllll to Killua, he still is jealous. I can sense his jealousy from a mile away. 

"So how did you meet Milo?" Killua asked chewing up his food. 

"I met him during the Hunter Exam of course. He was trying it for the second time because he failed the first time." I explained. 

"But I thought you said that-" Killua was going to continue then he stopped himself.

"Hmm?" I asked. 

"Nevermind." He said. 

Me and Mother looked at each other and shrugged. "So...how long have you too been together?' She asked. 

We were thinking about how far back it was. 

"No children yet correct?" She asked. 

Killua spit out his drink. "What? We're 15! No way!" Killua said. 

"Wow. At least you know your stuff." Mother smiled and patted Killua on the head. 

Killua and I looked at each other and blushed. 

"W-We've been with each other for a few weeks." I rubbed the back of my neck looking away from Killua. 

"My apologies for spitting out the tea." Killua rubbed the excess tea from his lips. 

"No, its my fault. I'll clean it up." She said. 

"Man....I don't know why Gon doesn't want to meet her. She's amazing." Killua said as she walked into the kitchen to grab some towels. He didn't want her to hear him but she did. 

"Oh...Gon.....I knew he wouldn't ever want to see me." She said. 

"Hmm? But why?" Killua asked.

"Ging and I were pretty young when we had Gon and Y/n...about.......15 or 16..." She said. 

"Is that why you asked us?" Killua asked. 

She nodded. "Gon...he was a precious little thing. I didn't want him to go but Ging said it was for the best to split up. I don't know why." Mother cleaned up the spill. Then she walked back to her spot and sat down with a tea cup in her hand. She stared into her cup. "I thought he was going to grow up with Gon but he just left him with Mito and I don't know why. Was he lazy? Or was it that he was wanting Gon to go on a adventure to find him. Now for me....I know he wouldn't want to find me because I never set up an adventure for him. No challenge. The truth is, Gon knows where I am." She explained. 

"What? Why haven't you ever mentioned this to me before?" I asked. 

"Well, I wasn't sure at first but I know he does." She smiled. 

"How?" I asked. 

"Ging told me. Y/n, you should try to find your father. After all, he set up an adventure for you too." Mother smiled. 

"Huh? H-He did?" I asked. 

Mother nodded. "So why did you come to see me?" She changed the subject. 

"Hmm? Well, Its Killua's birthday and I wanted him to have another Island to explore." I explained with a smile. 

"Oh Happy Birthday Killua." She smiled. She wasn't sure if she should do this at first but she opened up her arms and waited for Killua to give her a hug, which he did. "If you two need a place to sleep, you are welcome to stay here." 

"Thanks mom." I hugged her. 

Killua and I got up and walked over to the front door. 

"Where y'all going?" She asked with a smile. 

"I want to go hang out with Milo." I said. 

"HUH? Again!?" Killua asked.

Mother chuckled. "A little jealous, aren't you Killua?" She asked. 

"Hmm? Of him? Pfffff! As if!" Killua blushed. 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!!