Chapter 59 💚

Third POV

"Betty" whispered Alice as she tapped her. "Wake up its time for school" she whispered as she pulled her up quietly so she wouldn't wake up Cheryl who was also sleeping in Betty's bed.

"Is Cheryl going to go to school?" whispered Betty as she yawned and stretched. Alice shrugged and said "I'll call the school board and tell them to keep a close eye on her and let her rest when she needs it. So yes, but wake her up in five minutes okay?"

Betty put her clothes on and picked out some gray sweatpants and white cropped top for Cheryl to wear when she woke up.

She then quietly tip toed over to Cheryl and said "Come on Cherie, we have school." Cheryl stirred and then whispered "I'm really tired."

"I know but my mom called the board and you can rest in class if you want. Just act a bit sick so it's more believable" said Betty as she tossed over Cheryl's clothes.

"No need" said Cheryl with a light chuckle. "I'm so tired I literally can't function."

After Cheryl changed, the two cousins went downstairs and waited for Veronica to pick them up and take them to school. Much to their surprise, Veronica showed up early and was screaming outside "YO YO YO MAMA C OPEN UP!"

Instead, Cheryl opened the door and Veronica squealed and said "Oh my god you're okay!!" Veronica pulled Cheryl in for a tight hug and said "I was really worried about you."

"I'm okay. Just tired" said Cheryl as she leaned on Veronica. "Anyway, the car is outside" said Veronica. "BYE MAMA C!!!"

"Goodbye Miss Veronica! Don't be too much trouble" said Alice as they got in the car and drove away.

When the three of them got to school Toni was anxiously waiting for her girlfriend to arrive. She missed her, and wanted her to be okay.

When she saw Cheryl, she ran over and immediately kissed her. Their kiss started to intensify and Veronica said "Whoa there ladies tone it down."

"I have a weird pass for class so I'll definitely see you around" said Cheryl. "Good" said Toni with a smile. She kissed Cheryl on the cheek and then left for class.
___________________________

3:00 pm *while everyone is dying inside waiting for class to end*

The Gay Baes

[Veronica 🔥]: I'm in English and Cheryl is dead ass sleeping in class and the teacher doesn't give a fuck

[Kevin 🍵]: Well because she's just so awesome

[Cheryl 🍒]: well I'm not sleeping anymore

[Veronica 🔥]: Toni can I have some birth control my vagina is dying

[Toni ⭐️]: I don't have it here dummy

[Betty 💕]: Are you all deaf do you not hear the fire drill

[Veronica 🔥]: I do I'm running for my life
_____________________________

Third POV

While everyone else had to leave for the fire drill, Cheryl stayed in the classroom alone, sleeping on the couch.

She heard the door open, opened her eyes, and saw her mom. She just sat there with her mouth open. Couldn't scream, couldn't say anything at all. As if she could only let her mom drag her out of the building without anyone noticing.

As soon as Penelope threw her daughter into the car, that's when Cheryl started screaming. "Get me out of here!!!!!" as she banged on the car window.

"Mommy.." said Cheryl weakly. She started to cry, and Penelope acted as if nothing was happening to her kid. As if she wasn't being the cruelest person ever.

They got out of the car and into the house without saying anything. Penelope only raises her arm to open the door, and Cheryl flinched and started sobbing again when she realized her mom wasn't actually going to hit her.

Cheryl quickly walked over to Nana Rose and sat on her lap. "Poor dearie" said Nana as she stroked Cheryl's hair.

"Get over here Cheryl. Now." said Penelope strictly. Cheryl breathed shakily and walked over to her mom who led her upstairs.

"You're dating a Serpent I hear? And a girl Cheryl?! Are you actually kidding me. All my life I've doke nothing but try and help you and now you do this?"

"I-I'm sorry Mommy" said Cheryl. There was an uncomfortable silence where you could practically feel the tension and hatred.

"Oh you will be."
____________________________

The Gay Baes

[Veronica 🔥]: Toni is Cheryl on her period or some shit cuz she's been in the bathroom for like 20 minutes

[Toni ⭐️]: why would I know I'm pretty sure she's in class with you

[Betty 💕]: Im in the bathroom she's not here

[Kevin 🍵]: wtf

[Veronica 🔥]: guys

[Veronica 🔥]: she's gone and didn't leave a message

[Betty 💕]: please no

[Veronica 🔥]: im just gonna kill Penelope with a vagina since she's so homophobic

[Kevin 🍵]: i dont understand how you'd do that

[Veronica 🔥]: like this.

[Veronica 🔥]: suffocate her and say WAKANDA FOREVA BITCH

Oof I'm getting lazy with my hw