Chapter 4 💚

Toni was stuck in between the blankets of her bed, but she struggled out. She could've sworn that she heard Cheryl somewhat scream.

Before Toni could even make it up the stairs, she saw Cheryl crying, and struggling down the stairs.

Toni ran up to her, and caught Cheryl when she tripped.

"Cheryl. Tell me what's wrong okay??" asked Toni in a bit of a panic.

"I don't feel good" she said. Toni looked into her eyes. They were red and kind of hazy. Toni put her hands into Cheryl's shoulders and said "Could you tell me what's hurting you?" asked Toni.

Cheryl kept crying and shook her head. Toni sighed and pulled out her phone.
___________________________

[Toni ⭐️]: Veronica

[Toni ⭐️]: Um

[Toni ⭐️]: HELLO?!?

[Toni ⭐️]: WAKE TF UP

[Veronica 🔥]: WHAAAT

[Toni ⭐️]: I need your help

[Veronica 🔥]: How may I be of assistance my dear Antoinette?

[Toni ⭐️]: Cheryl's sick

[Veronica 🔥]: HA. In the head

[Toni ⭐️]: No not like that she's ACTUALLY sick

[Veronica 🔥]: so it wasn't your single pussy ass crying up there cuz u don't have a gf OR a bf?

[Toni ⭐️]: No..

[Veronica 🔥]: I'll be damned Toni Topaz

[Veronica 🔥]: i WiLL bE RiGhT tHeRe
___________________________

Veronica walked up the stairs and roaming around the halls, looking for the door that led into Cheryl's room.

She accidentally walked in on Betty and Jughead making out and slammed the door when she closed it.

Then she finally found Cheryl's room after being somewhat scarred from what she had just seen.

"Jesus christ Cher" said Veronica as she hurriedly walked over to Cheryl. Veronica hugged her friend who had wiped the tears off of her face.

"So what happened? I mean was this all of a sudden or something?" asked Veronica.

Toni thought for a moment and then said "She was having trouble sleeping..."

"Uh huh" said Veronica.

"So we were just texting" said Toni

"And then I heard that low key scream that you thought was me for some reason."

"Okay okay I'm sorry" said Veronica.

"She said she didn't feel well so I just brought her here" said Toni.

Veronica nodded for a good while until she sat on the bed next to Cheryl with Toni.

"You feeling any better Cher?" asked Veronica.

"I just feel really out of it right now, you know? And kind of dizzy. And really sleep deprived" said Cheryl with a quiet voice.

"Well I mean any of us could stay with you until you fall asleep. Do you think that would help?" asked Toni.

Cheryl nodded.

"Well then Toni, you have fun I'm exhausted. I'm not exactly nocturnal like you are so I'm going back to bed. Hope you feel better Cher" said Veronica.

Toni sighed and got closer to Cheryl. Cheryl had her eyes closed and snuggled up close to Toni. Toni heard Cheryl sigh ever so quietly and turned down the brightness on her phone so Cheryl could fall asleep easier.

*1 hour later

Toni checked the time on her phone. She squinted at the blinding light and the time read 1:30 am.

She headed downstairs and into her own room, with comfort that Cheryl would stay asleep.
____________________________

[Cheryl 🍒]: I heard you walking down the stairs

[Toni ⭐️]: You've been awake this whole time?

[Cheryl 🍒]: No. I woke up like 30 minutes ago

[Toni ⭐️]: You could've told me

[Cheryl 🍒]: Oh it's okay.

[Toni ⭐️]: Um I'll be right back

[Cheryl 🍒]: Okay 💕
___________________________

[Toni ⭐️]: Kevin

[Toni ⭐️]: I know you're awake

[Toni ⭐️]: you're active on ig

[Toni ⭐️]: It has to do with homosexuality

[Kevin 🍵]: I AM HERE

[Kevin 🍵]: Now Toni, what are your concerns

[Toni ⭐️]: So you know how I'm bi right?

[Kevin 🍵]: I do my 💗💜💙 queen

[Toni ⭐️]: I have a crush

[Kevin 🍵]: I'm assuming on a girl??

[Toni ⭐️]: Yeah

[Toni ⭐️]: It's bad tho

[Kevin 🍵]: Your crush is a bad person?

[Toni ⭐️]: No she's great

[Kevin 🍵]: Oh-

[Toni ⭐️]: I'm sorry

[Kevin 🍵]: Dont be

[Toni ⭐️]: But shes straight, not to mention she has a BOYFRIEND

[Kevin 🍵]: True

[Kevin 🍵]: But you never know

[Kevin 🍵]: I used to have a girlfriend and was like Cheryl

[Toni ⭐️]: So?

[Kevin 🍵]: SO Toni...

[Kevin 🍵]: You might have a chance