Chapter 39 💚

As time passed and the whole gang watched more and more Disney movies; everyone (excluding Veronica) was getting a bit tired. Veronica looked like she could stay up all night, like the crackhead she is.

Toni looked into Cheryl's eyes every now and then, and she could tell something was bothering her girlfriend. So she decided to pull her aside into the kitchen while Veronica , Fangs, and Kevin were cuddling on the couch.

"You okay? You look tired babe" said Toni as she held Cheryl's face. Cheryl nodded and Toni walked back into the living room.

"Hey guys I'm gonna walk Cheryl up to one of the guest rooms because she's really tired" said Toni with Cheryl's arm around her shoulder.

"Sleep well princess" said Fangs with a smile.

"Night queen" said Veronica and Kevin simultaneously. Toni helped Cheryl up the stairs and laid her down on the bed.

Toni's POV

"You look sick Cher. Are you sure you're feeling okay?" I asked concernedly. Her face was paler than usual, and she looked tired in general.

"Not really Toni" she said. She cuddled up to me and I said "What's bothering you babe?"

"I feel really sick. Like, my head hurts and I'm kinda dizzy" said Cheryl. I pulled some of her hair behind her ear and said "Do you feel like you're gonna throw up?"

She shook her head and said "I think I just need some sleep." She yawned and then started falling asleep.

"Sweet dreams princess" I said after I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I came walking back down the stairs quietly and sat on the couch.

"Well? How's the other half of Choni?" asked Veronica.

"She's not feeling too well" I said.

Fangs frowned and said "What's wrong with my queen and how can I help Tiny?"

I sighed and said "She's feeling pretty sick so I mean I guess we could turn down the volume on our voices and the tv."

Everyone nodded and talked quietly. And then Kevin had the bright idea to watch suite life on deck...

11:36 pm

We were now on season 3 but we put it on pause when Veronica's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" asked Kevin.

"That's weird. It says Cheryl but she's asleep" said Veronica with a confused look on her face. "Pick up" I said.

After she picked up, she dropped her phone and sprinted up the stairs. We all followed her. When I went into the guest room Cheryl was in, she was sat up, inhaling sharply and whimpering, crying.

"Baby, babygirl look at me" I said as I held her face gently and sat next to her. "What's wrong?" I tried not to become frantic incase she was having an anxiety attack and just woke up from a nightmare.

"I don't feel good Toni" she said shakily. Her face was burning up, and everyone left for the sake of Cheryl's privacy.

She had a bit of a coughing fit and started dry heaving. I felt horrible seeing her like this, and I held her the whole time. She looked like she was going to throw up so I rushed her over to the bathroom that was luckily inside the room.

After she threw up she was crying and was pretty tired. She tried to stand up, but she collapsed and I caught her with a bit of my non existent upper body strength and luck.

"I'm really dizzy Toni" said Cheryl quietly. I carried her over to the bed as still as possible so any shaking I would normally have if I was regularly walking wouldn't nauseate her more.

Kevin walked in with a glass of water and handed it to Cheryl. "Will you go to sleep with me babe?" asked Cheryl pleadingly. "Of course" I said. The rest of the gang went downstairs respectively and I stayed with Cheryl.

I held her in my arms and gently stroked her hair, being wary to not move her head. She groaned and said "I can't sleep TT my head hurts too much."

I kissed her cheek and said "I know it does babygirl. And I feel horrible that I can't do anything about it, but I can cuddle with you all night if that's what you want."

All night was a bit of a rollercoaster. She slept at least 3 hours but she had quite a painful headache around 2 in the morning and I felt bad for doing this but I had to knock her out with some drugs. I didn't want her to suffer all through the night. There were also a lot of dry heaving scared which I knew bothered her a lot since she has emetophobia, and that sucked a lot.

By the time it was morning, I was exhausted but happy I could take care of Cheryl and make her feel better. Maybe it was shock from Heather or maybe just a one night thing but when she woke up, god she had the most golden smile on her face.

I rolled over and hugged for a minute without saying anything. I could hear her heart beating and she cuddled up closer to me.

"How're you feeling babe? Better?" I asked.

She nodded. "I don't really know what happened to be honest babe" she said. So maybe I was right, it was probably a one time thing, but now we have 6 days just to ourselves and didn't really know what to do.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes ❤️ Here's the Choni content for y'all and for the people that celebrate it, happy thanksgiving 🦃