Chapter 15 💙

We practically sprinted to John's house. Thankfully, it wasn't too far from the river. I burst the door open and sobbed the whole way, yelling out Cheryl's name.

It wasn't a very big house so it wasn't too hard to find Johns room. Lying on the bed crying and barely awake was Cheryl.

I rushed over to her and sat her up against the bed frame. "Cheryl. Are you awake?" I asked.

Her breathing was really quiet but I heard a soft "mhm" manage to come out. She was only in a gray bra and shorts. She had bruises on her legs, and red marks on her wrists. There were hickeys on her stomach and tears in her face.

She let out a quiet whimper and then started loudly sobbing. She gasped for air every breath she took, and all I could do was give her a tight hug.

"H-he he-"

"I know Cher" I said as I whispered for Veronica and Kevin to come over. "How bout we get out of here?" I asked.

*3 Hours later*
___________________________

The Gay Baes

[Cheryl 🍒]: thank you all

[Veronica 🔥]: we love you Cheryl

[Kevin 🍵]: mhm 😘

[Toni ⭐️]: how are you feeling?

[Cheryl 🍒]: Grateful. Tired.

[Veronica 🔥]: aW wHaT a gEm 😭❤️
____________________________

[Cheryl 🍒]: Can you go to Pop's right now?

[Toni ⭐️]: yeah sure I'll be right there.
____________________________

Cheryl's POV

I saw Veronica working around in Pop's and I anxiously waited for Toni at the stools. I heard the door jingle and saw Toni walk through the door.

"Are you okay Cheryl?" asked Toni as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I've been meaning to tell you this for a while so um... you've just been nothing but kind to me and I'm really sorry but I think I'm actually in love with you and it's driving me mentally insane. I don't even think that-"

Toni put a finger on my lip to hush me. I was really scared that she was really shocked. She put her hands on the side of my face and said "me too" before she pulled me in for a long kiss.

"I love you" said Toni.

"I love you too."

Ok this was super rushed because oh life can be quite stressful :( I'll start making longer chapters tho hehehe love you all

Btw there's gonna be more texting in the book <3

xxx