Lunarike Pendant (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Valentine transformed into a ferocious wolf.

"What!" Mr Harper exclaimed.

Flash back.

Young Harper waited in the bushes crying till evening. He then slowly came out only to be met by the monster who had killed his parents.

The monster snarled and came down to pounce on Harper and as one of its claws pierced Harper an arrow went through the monster.

It let out an animalistic groan as it fell down and withered away.

Young Harper looked forward to see a man on a horse holding a long bow..

"You are welcome." the man smiled and stretched out his hands.

Presently.

"No!" Mr Harper said as Wilfred moved to collect the pendant.

"Your kind killed my parents!" Mr Harper screamed.

"What are you doing?"Wilfred asked.

"Let us see what this thing can do to wipe you out," Mr Harper said with a revengeful grin and held out the Lunarike pendant.

"You're human, you can't summon its power," Valentine said.

Mr Harper ignored his comment and  tightened his grip on the pendant. It immediately glowed and Hecrydos appeared out of a portal.

"What can I do for you master." Hecrydos faced Mr Harper.

"Gather your army, kill every one of their kind!" Mr Harper commanded.

"Yes master." Hecrydos bowed slightly.

Out of nowhere, a ball of fire hit Mr Harper's hand and the pendant went flying away from his hands to the floor.

Surprised, they all looked back to see Eudora.

Suddenly Mr Harper and Valentine faced each other and at the same time ran towards the pendant, but suddenly, a large battle axe dropped on the pendant shattering it.

"Oh no!" Patricia exclaimed; immediately regaining her senses.

"Fools, now none of you have control over me," Hecrydos said with a thick monstrous voice.

"We don't need to," Vanessa said as she ran out with the others.

Vanessa immediately shot a golden ball at Hecrydos and portal opened behind him.

The portal immediately began to draw in, but Hecrydos dragged Patricia along and the portal closed up.

"Mum!" Vanessa shouted.

***

🎵how many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood 🎵

Jace consoles Vanessa as she cries.

🎵 You're my downfall, you're my muse,
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, its ringing, in my head for you 🎵

Full moon.

"I've never felt so much peace in ages," Matthew said as he, Lucille, Hudson, Amber, Richie, Toshiba, Jace and Vanessa sat on the grasses staring up as they waited for the full moon to come up.

As the full moon came up, Jace and Vanessa held each other and faced each other before kissing.

Lucille then looked at them and back at the full moon rubbing her hands, looking sad.
"Hi," Toshiba said and sat by her.

"Nice how you shapeshifted," Toshiba said and nodded with a smile.

"Thanks, it's just something I mastered," Lucille said and smiled as Matthew gave her a thumbs up from behind.

"I'm Toshiba." Toshiba returned the smile and introduced himself.

"Lucille."

"What is the matter, is it Vanessa.?" Hudson asked Amber.

"Yes, she is still angry at me since I didn't know it wasn't Jace I kissed initially," Amber said.

"Don't worry, she'll come around. I promise you," Hudson said and Amber smiled at him.

As the full moon finally showed up in the sky.

"Ahhooooo." they all howled.