"What?" Jae tilted his head to the side. Of course...the idiot had no idea what I was saying. I felt a tingling feeling in my chest, I wondered what that was.

"Natalie, permission to come out." Valkyrie's voice radiated in my head.

"Granted." I said aloud. Then I closed my eyes and let go.

Valkyrie.

I opened my eyes and I was standing in front of the computer. Jae jumped back in surprise, his eyes wide with fear.

"V-Valkyrie?" His voice cracked. I grinned and bowed with a flourish.

"Present. As you can see." My grin then disappeared and my tone turned dark, "Or are you having too much fun hurting my hosts loved ones to notice that?"

"Host?" Jae gripped the edge of the table so tight his knuckles looked permanently bent.

"Oh yes. You see just like you've been watching them, I've been watching you." Before Jae could answer the door on the other side of the room opened and Emeilia waltzed through, followed by the captives. England's eyes brightened as he saw Kansas walk in. Em looked up at the camera, probably expecting a pissed off Natalie. She saw me and for a second I thought I saw fear. Then she grinned at me, it didn't reach her eyes, "Hello again Emeilia."

"It's Em now." She hissed.

"Not when I knew you." I chuckled, "I'll call you whatever I want." I noticed that the captives had all been lined up far away from the table that Japan was strapped to. Italy was clinging to Germany, Texas was leaning against the wall looking like he was going to puke, France seemingly couldn't tear his eyes away from Japan's no unconscious form on the table, Kansas and Oklahoma stood together hand in hand, and America was staring up at me with wide eyes.

"N-Natalie?" He stammered.

"Not quite. I'm merely communicating through her really." I glanced over at the rest of the group. Romano seemed locked into place, seeing the state that his brother was in must've put him into shock. If I were still human (well not quite that but you get my point.) I would've felt sympathy, but all I know how to feel is anger and insanity now. I grit my teeth as I thought about it, "So, what was the REAL purpose of this test?" I asked.

"Does there have to be one?" Em leaned on the table the dragged her finger around in the small pool of blood around Japan.

"YES, aru!" China shouted.

"Ask her about the bombs." Natalie asked in my head.

"Oh, Emeilia before we continue there is something else I would like to know." I smirked, pausing for effect, "Why didn't the bombs go off after two hours? You said they would, and yet....no explosions."

"There were bombs where they were!?" France shouted.

"Yes. Shut up." Emeilia glared at him, then turned back to me, saying in a low voice, "The bomb Natalie set off and the one that was prematurely detonated in the building next to yours were the only ones there. I was bluffing."

"Gees she sounds like Nine from Mira Nikki." Natalie commented.

"I know right?" I thought back.

"Why did we have to contact you?" Russia asked coldly.

"Don't you wanna see your boyfriend?" Ai held a knife to America's throat. I felt Russia stiffen next to me.

"Let me back in control." Natalie commanded.

"Hold on, I have hunch."

"Well make it quick I'm getting stiff floating around in here."

"That's a phrase you don't hear every day."

"So if you were bluffing about the bombs than why didn't you bluff about hurting him?" I gestured towards Japan, "Is it that all you want to do is hear him scream or..." My smirked turned into a small smile, "...are you trying to draw us all out?"

"W-what!?" Emeilia's eyes widened, bingo.

"Am I right? I am aren't I?" I closed my eyes chuckled, "You're so easy to read Emeilia you need to learn to hide your emotions."

"You mean like your 'host' does?" Jae snorted, "Fat load a good that did her, she only hides her pain. Look at that fingerless glove she always wears. What do you think that's covering up!?"

"Covering up?" America looked confused at first....then his eyes widened beyond what I thought possible and tears formed in his eyes. Russia and Germany grit their teeth and turned away, England shook his head in a disbelieving motion.

"Her scar? Yes I know what it's covering up. And I can see exactly what it looks like....been having fun with your knife now haven't you?" I pointed down at Japan's right wrist. I could see an exact copy of Natalie's scar on his wrist.

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" Emeilia glared at me and clutched at her head. She started laughing hysterically, her body shaking from the cackles ripping from her throat.

"I wish I could say that it pains me to see you like this but because of what you did I can no longer feel." I turned away and began walking away.

"Stop! Where are you going!?" Emeilia called. I glanced back, letting blood run down my cheek like a tear.

"I'm getting off of this island. If you want to find me you'll know where to look."