Chapter 32: Crimson View

Madara came to watch, laughing in hidden by a proper held hand.

Jiraiya making attempt of practise with a wooden blade so provided by his Godmother; whom had decided to aid in teaching shinobi discourse, against Uchiha Naru's wishes. His own thought, containing only the best mindset for his Godson in truth, no matter the perception.

"So my friend, has Naru revealed unto you?" Came the sly most whisper, coming forth as an imposition unto the tall Uchiha, who threw a glare outwards as response. Chastisement in part, concern for himself partaking his other mind; for Omega's, he knew, gossiped among each other their secrets; in consideration, to the fact his Hanayome had spoke nothing containing a terrible significance recently, Madara made likely assumption that he had no knowledge as to what Hashirama spoke of. Proven, by the giggle erupted from his proclaimed 'closest friend.' "Oh well, not mine to say." Forthcoming as his leaving remark

He was held from making a retort whence Naru appeared with hands upon hips, though peeking upon his lips was a tinge of indulgent smile. He took upon him the amusement therein presented, his own son taking reveal in opposition to his own hesitation, as his feet made to carry him unto the mother-of-his-son, a glimmer caught upon his eye in glimpse. Nothing of animosity, merely the sight of red upon his vision as a flickerance of remaining colour in golden hue within the sun. A sight he came to forget as his bride walked to him with a grin gracing his eyes and lips; in the manner Madara had come to relish.

Unusually, Naru giggled before speaking his mind, grasping tight their son's hand. Expectation of secrecy so spoken by Hashirama gave Madara the impression that the action involved what was to be revealed. "Our anniversary approaches does it not my love?" In thought, that stood as truth, he gave a nod in acknowledgement. "I have two gifts unto you. One, I will admit involves Kyuubi in a manner of methodology. The second however progresses as we speak." A sly look followed, as that of a trick master. The Patriarch knew himself to be wary whence such a glint sparkled upon his Matriarch, as did many of the Alpha about the clan. "Stay indoors tonight and overwatch Jiraiya-chan, I made you both a minor meal for my absence. It shan't be prolonged I'm certain." A kiss came onto his cheek after the statement, while their son was blessed with a petting, hug and eventual kiss unto his forehead.

However, after such tender motherly made affection, after Madara found his own head forced downwards into a passionate locking of lips.

Then in parting Naruto shouted unto him a loud: "I love you dattebayo!" Across the entire Uchiha district as he ran to a hidden meeting his husband and son had no involvement within.

Within a whisper, mainly obstructed by shock came the subtle reply. "We love you too."

-------------------------

Blood blocked his vision in a dried form, though it graced upon the earth in sustenance, as liquid so freshly spilt. The trees were darkened by shadows of his people, along with bodies collapsed. In luck, for his count, and that of Naori's vigil, only three had fallen despite whatever odds they had ventured into. Naruto could find a reason to smile for those results.

Bou approached, a child in tow, meekly struggling for the hold upon his now tender ear, crying under the loss newly made by the Uchiha standing about him. "Uchiha-sama, shall we kill him?" Came the remark from his left, and though Naori's intention was for the betterment of all in eventuality, Naru prolonged his thought for the act just committed. Then conceptualized morale for whom he knew himself to be.

"No. What adult uses their full strength upon a child? We shall spare him, and raise him within Konoha." Many around him gave stare for a moment in surprise for the decision. Yet, they all each looked onto one another in agreement for the peaceful inclination. A graceful, unexpected expression rested upon each Uchiha Alpha, as a smile captured their faces in a happily inclined hope; a want for their Matriarch to bring a change onto the time as was needed. It had already been awakened in previous at the wedding three years priour, now it was alive and had grown to reach as vines in an infection presented nearly as joy. Very few among them asked a silent question in regarding their Matriarch stand tall with hair tied back in bandages, covered in blood, donned in a Uchiha warrior navy uniform, and baring fans of his mother-in-law: 'whom was Uzumaki Naruto?' For in their gaze no man of such name existed. "Has each body been taken care of?"