Chapter 24: Calm Morn

"-Ensnared as a prisoner forever entrapped within a seal of cruel design. Constripting upon me an eternal title. To be faithful unto you, I have all the bearings of a demon, should this cause you harm, or indeed, should you find disgust whence alongside me I will bare you no begrudgement. Our relationship need not continue forth as one of matrimonies in presentation of such revelation. I am not ignorant of mine own status as a man of distrust in regard to this information, nor am I foolish enough to consider you may continue to hold appreciation -affection, unto me now... I do hope you will at least see me as human enough to-" A moment of pause gave all to each of them. Omega and Alpha Uchiha alike breathing deeply, a fast-paced panic of fear coiled tight. The other, a blinking uncertainty intermingled with confusion profound in an equal measure of fear. Neither had the same reason for their distilling trepidation shared.

Nor did either rest in the same posturing. A bow with long overlapping golden hair cascading over tri-angled arms and hands, before such: a rigidity attributed to wood, an unintended dedication as became the Alpha aforementioned.Withall mention, the most prominent thought which became coherent out jumped to vibalization without intent.

Madara did come to regret with such fluidity, guilt befell him swift in manner of all deaths upon his conscious. "You, are not possessed by the spirit of the demon yes? You remain separate beings?" By all wording, he chastised his own lack of foresight and conduct, fore none had retained in a sentence so crudely managed.

Outside, astray were the fragile remnants of twilight. Contrast of their begone counterparts of dawn. Dusk had emblacked a previous morn of brightened warmth- now far in memory. Distilled perhaps by mourning's distortion, though quelled by high marriage bringing forth hopeful tidings unto a clan in tragic mind. Time now Madara heeded, as it had made him the fool to think in happiness. Presently, time attributed dawn unto joy, dusk- indeed twilight- for woe.

A provocation he recognized well, and intended to ignore the inducement by straying himself unto the opposing action she -time- prompted for. Rising away from seated position and grasping the arm of his still bowed bride. Impetus, not in negative direction, here he gave unto instinct. Forming himself not as a leader, conducting as a man grappled by love, in this he perished all appropriate action of caution: "What care have I then? You are my Hanayome, keep reign upon the beast and I have no qualms."

Casting to glow came a lingering ray of sun, between them two near a sign of approval by Amaterasu herself. Captured by Naru's hair, and made luminant, while his own absorbed all and retained it a warmth. "Do you love me Madara?"

"You question my conviction?" Came the inline mocking he made only when comfortable. His bride took it in stride, a smile embrightening him once more. Far more welcomed then the desperation having been worn moments before.

"Ha, no..." A flattering red came over the tanned visage. Striving Madara to force thoughts into civility. "I was hoping you could show me the strength of your conviction tonight?"Heat responded by flaring up upon him. Seeminglyby progressing downward from his sharingan, as he was a man of frigid aura.

"Certainly," censoring found ill-needed, he offered a hand aiding his bride to stand and fixed the shimmering gaze to his own -one he expected to be smoldering in repressed passion. To have a beauticious Omega desiring, indeed requesting intimacy, what Alpha of emotion could ignore such a temptation? -Internally he jested: Tobirama in his stoicism-

------------------------------  

Drift away, Naruto found himself in a set state, adrift by the morning light awakening. Floating along by the guidance of physical light. Held warm, and holding tight, the man he had married. Not for the first time as they had been wed nearly three days as of yet. Alas, the displaced Omega was far more tranquil this day, his second morn awoken by his husband, his first following an impassioned night. Furthermore, he was no longer strained, made peaceful by lack of towering stress, unburdened by secrets kept. He could now breathe without trial, sleep at ease with the cold body of his Homupowa beside him.