Catch Up - Neopolitan

Neo wins in second place. For now we're stopping with characters I'll have to make a few more chapters and then I'll think of adding more slots.

Remember to read your personal info on the first page!

How This Happens

( Neo P.o.V )

Beacon Academy, Your Dorm

Sneaking into Beacon to meet my boyfriend is a high risk but well worth it. He's the cutest person ever with his sleepy eyes and slight smile always gracing his lips. He's a panda faunus and I just love to play with his black and white hair, especially with a pair of small bear ears hidden in his messy hair.

He's a perfect size for me to hug without stuffing my face in his chest and having to lean my head back almost completely to look at him in the eyes. It's perfect because of the fact that I just love snuggling with him when we have some free time.

The funny part is how we met. We both bumped into each other at the ice cream store and to make each other feel better we bought our favourite flavours. I swiped his scroll and gave him my number. We've been texting each other often and he doesn't mind me not talking for the most.

We've spent days upon days together. I was trying my best to never let him know that I'm working for Roman Torchwick since he'd probably think that I'm using him to get info about Beacon. I've already took his first time and kept guard in case any girl would try to take away my cute, cuddly teaddy bear~

Speaking of my little cutie he's playing on his scroll while I'm slowly creeping up on him... I've managed to leap at his back but he turned and caught me. Curse his cute little bear ears!

(Y/N) : Hello!

I pulled out my own scroll and quickly started to tap my response.

Neo : That's not fair, I can't sneak up on you!

(Y/N) : You're cute when you're pouting like that~

Neo : That won't change my mind but do go on~

He chuckled and locked his arms behind my back before bringing me closer to him and kissing me. I let my hand wander and reached his cheek before sneaking up to the top of his head and his panda ears. I started to rub and play with them causing his face to lighten up with a deep red blush.

(Y/N) : Quit it!

He tried to swat my hand out of his hard but simply pushed him on his back and quickly sat on his stomache before he could throw me off. We started to fight for dominance in the kiss and soon he managed to lock his legs around me before pulling me away. He pinned me down instead and he started to kiss my neck.

(Y/N) : Talk to me~ Better yet you can let out that sweet voice of yours~

Neo : You know what to do to get me to talk~

(Y/N) : Well, I'm not your boyfriend for nothing!

Neo : And you better be happy about it...

(Y/N) : Of course I am!

I pulled his head close to my own but instead going for a kiss I smirked and brought my face closer to his ear.

Neo : How about showing me how happy you are~?

Suddenly he pulled back with his face going crimson again. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit at his flustered