Coping With The Situation

Ruby Rose

( Your P.o.V )

Beacon Academy, RWBY Dorm

Two weeks passed since Ruby found out she's pregnant? How much changed? Well, for example she can't fight in class anymore and use her Semblance... That's about it. She's still her happy self who loves munching on cookies and from time to time she asks question about a kid we're going to have. Most of my answers are that I don't know... So, she calls her mom about it and got her team to help her with getting to know how to look after a child.

I took care of my younger sister from time to time- and dammit I'm going to explain to mom that I got fifteen years old pregnant. Maybe dying from Yang's hands wasn't such a bad solution...

Anyway, others were pretty helpful up until now. Yang was making sure Ruby won't do something when I'm not around while Blake and Weiss tried to somehow teach Ruby responsability and because how Weiss is, Ruby has no choice but to listen to her... My team was sharing their experience with taking care of younger siblings. JNPR was in all above categories depending on the situation at hand.

To tell the truth I only trust Pyrrha and Ren with Ruby... Nora and Jaune for the most parts are more like kids themselves so I have no idea what kind of dumb ideas would they get.

(Y/N) : Ruby, no!

Ruby : But (Y/N)! Those are the best cookies ever!

(Y/N) : I know, I made them just how you like them but please turn down the cookie monster! You won't have any left!

Ruby : But you love me so you'll make more!

(Y/N) : If you'll eat too much you'll get very chubby during later pregnancy~

Ruby's hands started to shake before she looked at the huge jar of cookies in her hands, her jaw dropped and her eyes widen.

(Y/N) : Okay, two more won't hurt.

Ruby : Yey~

She quickly pulled out two more cookies before I grabbed the jar from her and put in the highest possible place outside of her reach. Instead of shoving them in like before she was nibbling on them and letting out a sound close to purring as she enjoyed her favourite cookies. I sigh seeing this but couldn't help cracking a smile and ruffling her hair.

She groaned trying to get my hand out of her hair before I leaned down and gave her a small kiss, getting a taste of my cookies too... But nothing beats the cookie that decided to hang onto my shoulders as we kiss.

Ruby : Hey...

(Y/N) : Yes, Ruby?

Ruby : I was thinking... Do you think we'll be good parents?

(Y/N) : If you'll take it seriously, you can do whatever you want, Cookie, so if we put our backs into it I doubt we'll have problems!

Ruby : Guess you're right!

She smiled and hugged me. There still wasn't a sign of a bumb on her stomache but I guess it won't take all that long for one to actually show especially with her petite built. She pushed me on the bed before jumping on me with a giggle. I chuckled while catching her and giving her a small kiss. She laid on top of me and sigh before trying to take a nap...

Not much has changed, at least for now...

Weiss Schnee