The Truth

In this chapter and pretty much everyone else who still didn't know are informed about the girl being pregnant, let's go!

Ruby Rose

( Your P.o.V )

Beacon Academy, Your Dorm

I was sitting in my room and watching as my team was doing their stuff before leaving. Two going on their date as they're together while the other girl deciding to go with Coco on a shopping spree. I don't get how can you go to shops just to buy clothes you won't even need for most of the time and just to lay in a closet...

However, my peace was quickly broken when the door to my room flew right at me and I barely dodged that just to get tackled by someone and being strangled to near death!

Yang : YOU'RE DEAD!

(Y/N) : *Inaudiable screech of terror*

Ruby : Yang stop!

Ruby ran inside the room and aftere separating Yang from me and checking if I'll be alright she quickly looked around before bolting for the bathroom and emptying her stomache. I looked up at Yang whose eyes were dark red and hair were lit on fire to the point I was scared that she'll burn down my dorm.

(Y/N) : What... was... that for...?

Yang : THAT WAS FOR MAKING MY LITTLE SISTER PREGNANT! I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG!

(Y/N) : I'm pretty sure that Ruby wouldn't be happy about that!

Blake : Oh... You're still alive?

I turned to look at the door to see Weiss and Blake standing there and looking at me as I lay on the ground and trying to catch my breath. I saw Weiss quickly putting away a large black bag... I pulled myself up and then it hit me. Did Yang just told me that Ruby is pregnant? ...She's too innocent and too devoted to actually cheat on me so that means...?

I walked to the bathroom and watched Ruby groaning and she stood up straight. She smiled weakly to me before walking over as I hugged her very gently and kissed the top of her head. Maybe it was just a joke? However, Yang was pretty serious with killing me and she didn't look even a tiny bit normal while on her rage...

(Y/N) : Ruby, are you really pregnant?

Ruby : Here... Yang said that since it's positive I am.

I took the test from her and saw that it really was positive, she looked down so I brought her head gently up and saw her eyes full of tears. I brought her in for another hug and swayed gently as she started to sob.

(Y/N) : Why are you crying?

Ruby : You told me that we should prepare... Get protection but I wanted to make you happy and ignored that and now I'm just a problem!

(Y/N) : Ruby! No matter what you are not a problem for me! I told you that I love you and since this si my child I also love it! I will stay with you until the end... Well, it may come very quickly for me judging from Yang's reaction.

This actually caused Ruby to giggle a little as I continue swaying gently to calm her down. It seems to work as soon she was hugging me back and laying her head on my chest happily. I saw Yang staring at us from the corner of my eye and was prepared for another attack but instead I saw her smile a tiny bit as she nod at me before walking out.