And Your Baby/ies Is/Are...

I also saw a picture of Adam stabbing Blake through the stomache with 'Abortion done White Fang style' but that's too drastic.

Ruby Rose

( Your P.o.V )

Hospital - Patch

Today, we've decided to visit a doctor to check out if everything's alright. Ruby was especially excited at the part where she heard we might learn child's gender. She couldn't sit still entire morning, going on and on how she's going to cherish them no matter what but really hoping it's a boy. Well, to brighten her day even more I made a bet, that the winner gets a jar full of cookies from the loser.

Her entire team agreed to come with us. Yang had to physically hold Ruby from running to hospital while I tried to calm her down, with little effect, but I still did my best.

When we entered hospital and I explained that we're here to see doctor about pregnancy, the nurse at the reception looked past me at the four girls so others quickly pointed at Ruby who had a very giddy smile.

She looked between me and Ruby a few times before finally doing her work and we were led further in where a very nice, slightly older, woman invited everyone inside.

(Y/N) : Is everything okay?

I asked doctor after she was done but she had a wide smile that instantly washed away all my worries.

Doctor : Oh yes, she's perfectly healthy and so is the baby. It's rare for someone so young to enter my office, it's usually women around twenty. Thankfully the pregnancy doesn't seem to hinder her growth and there shouldn't be any problem or danger to her overall health.

(Y/N) : Thank goodness.

Doctor : Now would baby's mommy and daddy would like to see their baby?

Ruby : YES PLEASE!

Doctor : Oh, someone's excited.

Ruby : S-Sorry...

Doctor : No, it's okay. I'm happy to know that you're so excited about it! Some mothers are uncertain.

Yang : Let's see my nephew!

(Y/N) : I'm still betting it's a girl.

Weiss : I second that.

Blake just rolled her eyes but she did have a small smile and doctor laughed at the bickering teens before her while preparing Ruby. She called for attention as she started to gently move the x-ray scanner over Ruby's bump to show a baby inside her.

Ruby who was so completely excited just a few seconds ago couldn't move anymore, staring at the monitor and watching the child with a big smile. A complete silence filled the office, everybody too absorbed with watching to even say anything.

Doctor : Now let's see here...

Doctor moved the scanner a bit before looking at Ruby and then at me.

Doctor : Congratulations! It's a boy!

Ruby : Yey!

(Y/N) : I lost!

Yang : Told you! Someone's gonna be doing chores in my place~

Weiss : Hmph!

(Y/N) : Did you seriously bet child's gender to that point?