Chapter Fifteen: Relationship/Situationships

Tay POV

I'm so pissed right now that my ass has been sitting in the car crying now for fifteen minutes straight. Maria makes me so happy and I love her so fucking much. So yes this hit me way harder than I expected or than it even should. But this shit feel like some fucking betrayal type of shit.

I'm looking at the floor about ready to punch something or someone, when Craig barks and gets excited. Next thing I hear is a knock on the window "Tay?" It's Lea. "Are you, ok?", she asks. I nod and unlock the doors. I still haven't looked at her. I don't want her to see I've been crying, but I know there is no way around it.

I turn to look at her. I roll down the window. She gets a highly concerned look. "Tay come inside please.", she says. I know I should just go home. But I honestly just wanna know what's going on. Why him, of all people? And I do want more clarity about their relationship. I know I shouldn't care but she did say she wanted to be alone.

"Ok, but just for a little while.", I tell her. But as we begin to walk I quickly change my mind. "You know what I'm gonna go.", I say. I don't think it's a great idea to talk right now. "Listen, Tay I saw you when you pulled up. I know what you saw and I think maybe we should talk about it.", she says.

She looks down and then kicks my shoe lightly. "Come on. Pretty please?", she begs. "OK ok.", I tell her and I hesitantly follow her inside the house. Once we get inside we sit on the couch. "Now can you tell me what you're thinking please?", she asks. I sigh. "I may have too many questions right now.", I tell her.

"Well I wanna know what you thinking, so I wanna hear them all.", she replies. "Did you ever cheat again while we were together?", I just come out and immediately ask. "No!!!", she says instantly. "What happened with Shany?", I then ask. "She wanted more and I didn't.", she replies.

I then ask, "Why, him?" She sighs and leans back. "I'm just now realizing he might be to me, how Maria is for you.", she answers. I look at her and shake my head. "So better question are you in love with him?", I ask. "Why?", she asks me. "Why does it matter?" She seems hurt.

"Why does it matter to you?", she repeats her question. So I become angry again and I scream, "BECAUSE ITS HIM!!!" She looks at me and folds her arms. "So question who are you with right now?", she asks. Before I can say anything the she says something I'm not expecting. "You don't think that hurts, that you're with her?", she asks me.

I squint. "You're the one who wanted space, remember?", I remind her. "Plus I didn't cheat with Maria.", I add. "You practically dated her and fell in love with her while we were together. So yes you did.", says. I clinch my jaw. "I still wanted to try to work things out, you practically pushed me to her.", I tell her.

"I know. But I had my reasons.", she says. "Reasons?", I repeat. "What type of reasons?", I ask confused. "I realized you've always been in love with both of us. I wanted to give you the chance to see if she is the one. Especially since I did and still want to figure myself out.", she explains. "You chose her. Before I even made my decision", she says.

"You started spending time with her way before I even mentioned my confusion, right?", she asks. "You don't think you neglected to tell that for a reason?", she questions. " I think you didn't tell me because you already knew you still had deep feelings. So save the whole I'm innocent act.", she says.

"Now once again why does it matter if I love him or not?", she asks extremely pissed. Shit, that's a great question. My life is great right now. I have a family, like I've wanted for awhile now. Lea's indecisiveness (and/or love life) should no longer an issue, right?