Chapter 2: Randomness

ابدأ من البداية

Soon Michael and Alex soon realized what the two people were wearing as one of them was wearing a WW2 US Army uniform and the other was wearing a WW1 British army uniform. John and Henry were also surprised at the people they just ran into as one of them was wearing a WW1 US Marine uniform and the other was wearing a WW2 US Marine uniform. The two groups then stared at each other in silence for a few seconds as they were processing who these group were.

"Your from the US Army right?" Alex asked and John nodded. "Alright, What's your name, rank, and how did you get here?"

"Corporal John Miller, 2nd rangers." John said and then turned to introduced the British soldier next to him. "And this is Corporal Henry J. Brown, 6th division British Army." 

Henry just gave a small wave to the two Marines.

"But the last question well...for me I was breaking into a secret German science base to raid all of the projects they were making and one of them teleported me here." John answered. 

Henry then pulled out another sign that read; 'during a gas attack a very bright light brought me to this place'. 

"How did you two Marines get here?" John asked.

"We both died and then a bright light brought us here." Michael explained. "I am front the same war as henry here but Alex is from your war John, I am Private Michael Connors."

"And I am Sargent Alex Ambers." Alex said. then the group was silent once again as they didn't know what to talk about.

"You guys want to get something to drink?" Michael asked. "I know a bar we can go to and have some fun, you guys up for it?"

"Sure, I could go for some drinks." Alex said.

"Same." John added.

Henry pulled out another sign reading; 'Sure drinks are nice.'

Soon the four military men started to walk into the direction of the bar to go have some drinks. 

Scene ends!!

Scene change brought to by chibi Michael charging at a target with his bayonet fixed to his Springfield stabbing the target and then slamming his face into the target falling down on his back. 

=======================================================================

Skit #2: Cookie/Cereal problems...( Featuring: Ruby, Yang, Michael, and Hartmann)

Scene shows a cookie jar and a box of Pumpkin Pete's cereal sitting on the counter of the kitchen and then the camera zooms out to show Michael and Hartmann looking at the jar.

"So... why did you bring me along Michael?" Hartmann asked.

"Well I needed someone else to help me with this problem, I have seen with Ruby and Yang." Michael explained.

"What problem do those two have to do with this jar and this box of cereal?" Hartmann asked.

"Well they have been eating a lot of these two items lately and I think they are addicting to them." Michael explained. "So I think taking them away from them will solve the problem." Hartmann just looked at Michael with a worried face.

"Uh... are you sure that's the wisest idea?" Hartmann asked. "They might get mad if they find out we took it upon ourselves to take away two things they like to eat."

"Don't worry they will never know it was us." Michael said. "It is a matter of hiding the evidence."

"Ugh... alright I'll help you this one time." Hartmann said. " But if we get caught I am blaming you. "