Yes Mistress - (*FANTASY*- public hum.)

Once we arrived at the mall, I was shocked to see that there were more people than there usually was which made this whole situation worse for me. Alix turned the vibrator and vibrating underwear to a low speed so I could actually walk around and focus. We went into Spencer's which had sex toys in the very back. Alix picked a few things up from that part of the store and paid for them. We then left Spencer's and walked around to find some other things to buy. We decided to go to the food court to get some dessert. I was craving some pastries so we went to a cinnamon roll place called Cinnabon. We looked at the menu and started to order.

I whispered to Alix "Oh shit these cinnamon rolls look hella good." I really wanted to tease Alix and be a brat the whole time at the mall because I knew she wouldn't punish me for it in public because that would be embarrassing for her too so I decided to break a few of her rules. 

"I want two cinnamon rolls." I said demandingly to the food cashier. Alix gave me a sharp look.

"Use your manners." She told me.

"Nah don't feel like it." I was really pushing her. She rolled her eyes and started to order for herself.

We got our food and sat down in the food court. I started to eat. "Mmm these cinnamon rolls are fucking delicious." Alix was getting angrier and angrier because I kept cussing and breaking rules." It took us about 5-10 minutes to finish our dessert. Alix got up and threw away our trash. I then got up and followed her out of the food court. I really wanted to push her more so I did. I grabbed her ass in the middle of the mall and pulled her hair a bit.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I did it again.

That's when she broke and went into complete domspace. She grabbed the back of my neck tightly and pulled me down to my knees. People started to watch. I was so embarrassed, I didn't think she would do anything like this in public. While I was on my knees, she reached into her pocket and turned both vibrators on max speed. I started to shake.

"A-alix not h-here." I stuttered.

"I'm sorry, who?" She didn't like when I called her by her first name when she was in domspace.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear "Keep acting up, and I will show them the real reason why you call me Mommy." She stood back up straight and continued to watch me shake.

I mumbled "M-mommy.. please s-stop." I was really close to cumming because the speed was so high. "I have to.. you know.." I didn't want anyone knowing I had to cum.

"Have to what whore? Speak up and use your words." She cooed at me.

"C-cum.." I said embarrassingly.

"Aww the whore has to cum in public how cute." She was embarrassing me more and my cheeks grew red. More and more people started to watch and some people were taking videos and laughing. I was so close to the point where I let go and came.

"I know you didn't just cum, slut." I shook my head yes. She pulled me back unto my feet by my hair and rubbed around my crotch area. It was wet.

"Hm I guess you did, you know what that means." I whined softly.

She grabbed my hand tightly and started to walk away from the scene. I could feel the cum drip down my leg in my pants and I continued to whine. The vibrators were still on full speed while we left the mall. We both got into the car and started to drive home. About 5 minutes after we left the mall, I came again and Alix noticed.

"Such a dirty fucking whore, can't even hold it in until we get home?" She continued to coo at me. My cheeks were still bright red.

Once we arrived home, Alix told me to go upstairs and wait for her. I did what she said and went upstairs to the bedroom. I waited on the bed for a short amount of time until I heard Alix come into the bedroom.

"Strip now." She demanded me.

"Yes, Mommy." I said quietly. 

"No, use the other term let me hear it." There's only two terms she likes to be called. So I resorted to the other one.

"Y-yes Mistress." I started to take my clothes off.