I'm Sorry Mommy..

"Fuck" I said quietly to myself, "why does it have to be a fucking Monday??" 

I heard Mommy come into the room "Wanna repeat that again angel?"

"Repeat what?" I asked this but I knew what she wanted me to repeat.

"What is Mommy's second rule baby boy?" she asked in a stern voice.

"No cussing.." I replied.

"Good, and what did Mommy walk in on you doing?"

"Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about.."

"Baby boy, do not lie to mommy." her voice got stronger.

"I'm sorry Mommy.. I didn't mean to cuss." I knew what would happen if I kept back talking so I gave in.

"Cussing and then lying to Mommy about it angel?"

"....Y-yes Mommy, I'm sorry, I swear I didn't mean to!"

"Come here" her tone got even firmer.

I quickly jumped up out of bed and raced towards her, I knew the punishment would get worse if I continued to act up. Once I came to her she bent me over the bed and pulled my pants and boxers down.

"M-mommy please d-don't punish me I said I'm s-sorry.." she kissed my ass and walked away to grab something, something she new I didn't enjoy, a riding crop. "No.." I said softly. 

"I'm going to spank you with this riding crop 20 times, 10 for cussing, and 10 for lying to Mommy and you will count and thank me after each one, do you understand?" I knew she wasn't playing around.

"Y-yes Mommy" I could see her in the corner of my eye, she looked really sadistic so I grabbed onto the sheets and braced for impact.

"Good" her riding crop hit my ass and I whimpered loudly.

"One t-thank you Mommy." she repeated to hit me 9 more times and I continued to count and thank her. After the 10th hit, I could feel my ass burn and start to swell up, it was the worst pain I've ever felt.

"10 more, you're doing so well for Mommy baby boy" I blushed a little and she could see my rosy cheeks. "You look so adorable angel, blushing during your punishment, how cute." I blushed even more. Out of nowhere she hit me again and I jumped up, I really wanted to yell "fuck" but I held it in. "Eleven, thank you M-mommy." 

She hit me again, even harder than before. I could feel myself start to tear up. I held it in as much as I could until she hit me another time. "Twelve, thank you Mommy" I started to cry. She continued to hit me until we reached 20. After we finished she walked to put her crop away and I wiped my tears. She walked back to me and noticed me tearing up.

"Shh baby boy it's ok, you did so well for Mommy." She stood me back up straight and picked me up, I held onto her tightly and continued to cry. 

"Do you understand why I punished you baby boy?" She asked softly. I looked at her and nodded "Yes Mommy."

Do you guys like this so far? :o I really suck at writing stories so I hope you guys will enjoy this! <3