I Shouldn't Have Done That..

I woke up at around 7:58 am and got up out of bed. Alix was fast asleep beside me so I decided to get the day started early. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I then undressed and hopped into the shower, washing off my hair and body. During the shower I was thinking about Alix which made me... very horny and needy. Once I got out of shower, I decided to dry off and walk downstairs, as far away from Alix as possible.. so I could play with myself without her looking so I wouldn't get in trouble. Once I reached downstairs, I threw myself back onto the couch and started to jerk off. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure I gave myself. My breathing was getting heavy and I could feel myself getting close. When I came, my body tensed up and my back arched, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a loud moan. 

Once I finished, I got up and went back upstairs. I slowly crawled into bed and closed my eyes. It didn't take me long to fall back asleep. But about 40 minutes or so later, I woke up and Alix wasn't next to me. "Where the hell is she?" I said to myself. I hopped back out of bed and went downstairs to see Alix sitting on the couch. Oh fuck.. she knows.. 

"What's the third rule Julien?" Her voice was really dark and stern. She only calls me by my name when I'm in big trouble. 

"D-do not touch your p-prince parts without permission from Mommy.." I was so fucked.

"And you thought you wouldn't get away with it?" She said back.

"I d-don't know.." Honestly the thought of her punishing me turned me on so that's why I played with myself in the first place. She looked at me and smirked. She then got up and went back upstairs. I followed her and I saw her pull out some clothes for me to wear. "Put these on." She handed me a specific type of underwear but nothing really crossed my mind. She also got out a hoodie and a pair of joggers. She handed me the clothes and I put them on.

"We're leaving the house today to run some errands, I want you on your best behavior, understand?" I was surprised she let me off the hook for breaking a very big rule. Well, at least I thought I was off the hook. "Yes Mommy, I understand."

"Good. Let's go" We left the house and parked at a restaurant. Its a restaurant that I've never seen or heard of before so I was really excited. We got out of the car and walked in. This restaurant looked really different from any other restaurant I've been to. There were rooms that were separated from people. You basically get your own private room for parties or special events I guess.

Alix and I sat down in our own room, just the two of us with no one else around. The waiter comes and gives us our menus and some water, I see Mommy reach into her pocket and thats when I jumped a little in my seat. My underwear started to vibrate intensely.

"M-mommy w-what's happening?" I was stuttering a lot and Alix chuckled. 

"Don't disobey Mommy's rules and play with yourself without my permission." She looked very angry and I was turned on immediately.

I squirmed around in my seat for what felt like ages until the waiter came. I tried my best to stay still but it was so fucking hard not to let out moans or make the slightest movement. The waiter asked me what I wanted and my cheeks grew red. I was so embarrassed. "I'll t-take a h-hamburger with n-no tomato o-or onions please." I kept stuttering and skipping over words and I could hear Mommy giggling softly. The waiter looked at me weird and my cheeks grew even more red. Mommy then told the waiter what she wanted and the waiter left leaving us alone again.

"M-mommy I have to c-cum.." She looked at me and shook her head no.

"Mommy p-please let me cum I c-cant hold it in." 

"Do not cum you little whore. Can't even sit still for a fucking minute? Pathetic." She turned the vibrator to a higher setting from her phone and I got even closer.

"Mommy please i'm s-so close." She turned the vibrating underwear off and I relaxed and let out a sigh of relief.. until she turned it back on..

"F-fuck Mommy." She grabbed my throat tightly. I looked into her eyes and saw pure anger. She let go of my throat and went into her purse pulling out a vibrator. "This one is stronger than the one you have on now, you need to learn how to fucking behave Julien."

"Mommy.. no.." She scooted closer to me and shoved the vibrator up my ass. I moaned loudly and covered my mouth quickly hoping no one heard that. "If you cum, I will turn the vibrator on and I won't turn it off until I think you've learned your lesson."

The waiter came with our food. Once the waiter left, Mommy turned my vibrating underwear off. "These will stay off while we eat but once you are finished, they are coming right back on until we get back home."

"Ok Mommy." I was relieved and started to eat. It didn't take me long for me to finish my food. Alix looked at my plate. "Done?" she asked. "Yes Mommy." She turned the vibrating underwear back on and I moaned softly. About 4 minutes later, Alix finished her food and paid the bill. "Ready to go to the mall?" she asked. I loved the mall but with the vibration happening in my underwear, I didn't know what to expect. We then got up and left the restaurant.