Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee

Start from the beginning

The guy started to squirm and attempted to get away from me, but I held tight. My face was pressed up into his, my feet up on tip toes so I could be as close to his face as possible.

"You tell me right fucking NOW where my boyfriend is or I swear to God, I will rip your fucking nuts off," I growled.

The guy threw up his hands in surrender, wide eyed and panicked. He pointed to a set of stairs to his left, tucked away near where there was a door marked "Office".

"He's upstairs with everyone else for the big fight. Please let me go, please. I'm a virgin I want to have sex someday," Mike said, his voice high pitched and squealing near the end in desperation.

I released him and glared at him as I took off towards the stairs, taking two at a time as I headed up.

When I got up to the top there was a landing and another door that was closed. I pushed that door open and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

I was inside a huge room, with a cage in the middle. There were rows and rows of chairs around the cage. There looked to be about 60 people in the room, many of them standing and shouting at the people in the cage.

I pushed my way through the aisles, not seeing a man in the corner as I passed who had a smirk on his face as he held a cellphone.

(A/N: Dongin is in the cage, so who could of texted Y/N hmm? Maybe asshole Jared?)

When I got to the first row of people I could see the cage more clearly. My eyes first landed on Dongin, who was beating the crap out of somebody. He had gave him a jab and then a left hook, followed by a round kick to the abdomen. The other guy fell, landing on his side. His helmet prevented me from seeing who it was.

I looked around, trying to spot Yoongi. My eyes landed on Jungkook off to my far left. I see Joon and Jimin next to him. When Jungkook's eyes met mine he looked like he was about to shit his pants, and he quickly slapped Joon, who turned to yell at him before looking where he was pointing.

Soon, all three guys were looking at me with mix of disbelief and horror, and I had no idea why. The reason became apparent, however, as the other guy who was just kicked down stood again.

As he turned, his face become recognizable through the sweat and blood. There was a cut above his left eye and blood coming out of his mouth but I knew that face anywhere. It was Yoongi. Yoongi was in the cage fighting his brother.

Yoongi's eyes met mine and his eyes got wide. He stumbled and started to make his way over to me when his brother took advantage of this and locked Yoongi into a double-collar tie, having full control over his body now as he brought his face down as he brought his knee up sharply – kneeing Yoongi in the face.

I yelled out in horror as blood sprayed from Yoongi's nose like a geyser. I felt bile rise in my throat and my heart hammering in my chest as I witnessed the man I loved being pummeled, the present mixing with the past as I could also see my father's bloody face as two men beat him to a pulp on our front lawn. That was one of the nastiest fights I had seen my father in after he left a bar fight and strangers followed – and the look of death that crossed his face as he stumbled and fell, his cracked jawbone hitting the pavement just under my bedroom window, is one I will never forget.

I screamed then and I screamed now, the screams echoing into one loud and piercing cry for the one I loved. My scream carried over the crowd as the bell sounded, ending the last round. Yoongi fell, his eyes not leaving mine until his body finally landed on the floor. At that moment they closed and his body went limp.

Some guy, who I'm assuming was an announcer, called it a win for Dongin, and Dongin threw up his hands in victory. The cage was rushed with people, most of them cheering for Dongin, with some others looking on at a still unconscious Yoongi.