👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽

Start from the beginning

To our surprise, the arm had removed itself from the paper, crawling over to us!

"S-stay back!!!" As a form of defense, I threw my Pit Cola at it, which made it melt in a few seconds, all of us staring in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh, girls, I think this copier can copy human beings!!!"

"Do you know what this means?" I looked at my sister, staying quiet as I waited for her to answer. But she instead covered me in silly string as (y/n) laughed at my suffering.

Around half an hour later, Stan called us back to the parlor.

"Alright party people, and Dipper, let's talk business. Soos, because you work for free, and you begged, I'm letting you be DJ."

Soos smiled. "You won't regret it Mr. Pines! I got this book that'll teach me how to DJ r-r-right!!!"

Stan only stared unamused. "Not encouraging. Wendy, you and Mabel will work at the ticket stand."

"What?!? But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends!" Mabel pleaded, giving him puppy eyes.

This could be my chance!

"Uh, I-I could work with Wendy..." I quickly said as I looked away, trying not to freeze up.

Stan glared at me. "You realize if you do, you gotta commit staying at the ticket stand with Wendy. No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night!"

I looked over at Wendy. She was Mabel and (y/n) as she sprayed a silly string face on Soos's stomach, all of them laughing. I smiled to myself, looking back at Stan. "I promise."

"Alright then. (f/c)!"

She walked over with an annoyed look. "Enough with the nickname!"

"You're in charge of the food."

"Alright."

Once Stan left, I looked at (y/n) in confusion. "You can cook?"

She chuckled at my surprised face. "Yeah, my mom started teaching me when I was little. It's not hard as long as you have the recipe, whether in paper or in your brain."

"That's pretty cool!" I said, she was only the person who I last expected to know how to cook. Then again, Mabel exists.

"Anyways, party starts in a bit so I better get home and start. See you later, PT!" She gave me a small salute as I waved, soon walking out.

I didn't understand the goofy smile that grew on my face as I watched her leave. I really liked spending time with her, that wasn't knew information.

But this was.. something else..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours, and right now I was in my room fixing the bow tie that I had on me, a smile on my face. Tonight was the night, I was gonna spend time with Wendy, just us!

"Ahh!!!" I yelled as I noticed Mabel now beside me, quickly regaining my posture. " ... What?"

"Uh, uh, I could work in the counter with you Wendy! Let's kiss!!!" Mabel started kissing the air after speaking in a mimicking voice.

I looked back at the mirror. "Yeah yeah, laugh all you want, I've devised a plan to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect."

Mabel's expression quickly fell. "Oh, you're not making one of those over complicated listy things, are you?"