Chap 23 - New Powers and A Victory

~PERCY'S POV~

We arrived in the cabin, and I decided to let everyone know about the newest member. "Hey, guys? I wanted to let you know, Annabeth has joined our cabin."

Thalia ran over, encasing Annabeth in a hug, "That's wonderful! Now there's someone here with common sense!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes, but returned the hug. I wanted to stay, but I something else to take care of.

Summoning a portal, I stepped into my Father's office. He sat behind the desk, apparently deep in thought. "Hey, Dad?"

No response. Smirking, I summoned ice water over his head. 

He jolted back to reality, sputtering water. His eyes landed on me, "Percy, perfect timing."

I smiled, "What do you need?"

Chaos sat up in his chair, "You see, there were more reasons than one for you not being able to stop Atlas. Yes, the explosion weakened you, but there was another factor. The Fates had decided to balance your power, making you weaker." I raised a brow, but he continued, "However, the primordial council has decided to bless you, making you strong enough to battle multiple titans at once, or even one of them."

I wasn't given the chance to speak, as Chaos simply flashed us to the council with no warning. The room was large, and quite similar to Olympus. The only difference was the colors, as everything had changed to variants on red, black, and white. 

I wasn't given a chance to greet the primordials, as they wasted no time blasting me with streams of power. I winced, and waited.

Eventually, it was over, and I looked to Chaos. 

He smiled lightly, "As a warning, your appearance will change when using different powers. I'll give you a list, later. Now, you and your friends will come to Helix to train in a month. You shall be training your new powers, while your friends shall be chosen as the champion of one primordial. We will also be joined by the romans, as the Olympians have neglected their other halves."

I nodded, and teleported back to the cabin. I gazed around the room, and spotted a note lying on the table. It seems to be the list of colors in my appearance through certain powers.  

Light - Golden hair, glowing gold eyes
Darkness - Black hair, glowing black eyes
Earth - Brown hair, glowing brown eyes
Water - Glowing blue eyes
Air - Blonde hair, glowing blue eyes
Hellfire - entirely black eyes
Time - Dirty blonde hair, golden eyes
Charmspeak - Fiery red hair, glowing pink eyes

This is really a lot of colors. Shaking my head, I walked upstairs to the room. I looked to the bed to see all of my mates laying there, fast asleep and cuddling. I had to take a picture, but the flash was on, and Thalia woke up.

"You better delete that." She threatened.

I shrugged, "Where's Annabeth? We have a meeting in ten minutes. Also, can you wake up the others?"

She nodded, "Annabeth has the room across the hall." She then shook the other three girls awake.

I crossed the hall to knock on Annabeth's door, "Meeting in ten."

"Coming!" Came her startled reply.

I laughed, and walked to the living room, where I saw everyone already situated, even the hunters. Annabeth rushed in behind me. Smiling, I took a seat to begin the meeting, or a better term, casual conversation.

"Alright, so Chaos has ordered all of us to go to Helix next month to train. Hestia, Hades, Hermes, Apollo, and Hephaestus will be joining us, but Dionysus shall stay here to report on the Olympians' progress and plans. The primordials will also be choosing champions. And one last thing, Nick has been ordered to keep an eye on us, so if you could feed him some wrong info, that'd be great. I think that's everything, please let the gods know."