64

Within a split second they'd crashed their lips together for the first time in three years. Melting into each other they came undone at the seams.

  Alex's heart was beating out of his chest. He'd almost forgotten the pure bliss of the feeling of her lips on his. Almost knocking him off his feet, winding him like when you fall down the stairs and one of them hits you in the back. Electricity pulsing from where their faces met just like it did during their very first kiss. He'd never wanted her more in his life.

  Alex's lips were just as Rosanna remembered them. Only this time, his short layer of facial hair grazed her chin and guarded his light pink lips. He was gentle yet hungry and passionate all at once. Her legs almost gave way beneath her as he kissed her. She was addicted to it already. His hand on her face, holding her to his as she tangled her fingers in his lengthy hair, gripping tightly and never wanting to let him go.

  He felt like he'd been rocketed into space. Her lips, a galaxy swallowing him whole as a thousand stars transferred from her mouth to his. It was like he was floating with nothing but her keeping him grounded. He'd waited years for this and never thought it would ever happen. But now that it had, he'd never missed her more. He wanted all of her.

  They slowly pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, both in some sort of shock at their own actions. Catching their breath they searched each other's expressions for an answer to what they'd just done. Rosanna had never looked more beautiful to Alex in his life.

"I love you," Alex desperately exhaled and before they knew it, their lips were interlocked once again as they held onto each other for dear life.

They stumbled inside Rosanna's house and closed the door behind them, barely letting their lips separate from each other. She pulled him to press her up against a wall and kissed him for all the times they'd missed over the past years.

No one made her feel the way Alex did. She'd missed this kind of passion and sweetness, sending chills over her entire body.

He kissed her over and over, never being able to touch her lips to his enough. He held her waist gently with one hand and his other rested on her neck, holding her lips to his sending her mind into frenzy. She was gripping his hair and running her fingers through the dark locks, pulling him deeper and deeper until their teeth collided.

  Letting out an exasperated breath, Rosanna opened her mouth and moaned as Alex slipped his tongue in and pressed it to hers. The immediate contact sent blissful contractions into her stomach as she pulled Alex's body to touch hers.

  Alex wanted to savour every second he had with her and kissed her as much as he could while he could. Like he was starving or thirsty and she was the only cure. He felt her move a leg around his hip and shifted his hands to support her thigh and gently lifted her up as she wrapped both her legs around him.

Rosanna let out a soft exhale as he gripped her thighs and began carrying her through the house, not once taking his lips from kissing hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing every inch of him as he lowered her onto her kitchen island bench.

She shed her shoulders of her jacket and pushed Alex's off his, letting it fall to the floor. She'd never been so sure about wanting something in her entire life. She'd convinced herself that she didn't want anything romantic with Alex again but now she'd tossed all that out the window, he was the only thing she wanted. And she wanted him bad.

She tugged Alex's t-shirt over his head and ran her hands over his body, missing every inch of him. Alex began kissing down her jawline and gently nibbled her earlobe as he ran his hands delicately under her dress and up her thighs.