58

Rosanna was sat on a kitchen stool, her computer in front of her as she typed away in silence. Something warm caressed her sides, soon accompanied by a soft sensation bursting on her neck. A smile crept onto her face. He made his way up her neck, kissing her softly like she was a delicate rose petal. His lips tracing along her jaw. She turned her head to face up at him as he peered over her shoulder and kissed her deeply. His lips seeping into the cracks of hers and fitting her perfectly. He tilted his head to kiss her deeper as she moved a hand up to his face, pulling him in closer.

The next thing she knew she was up against a wall in their bedroom, kissing him harder and hungrier as he held her from the waist and neck. Their tops had fallen to the ground. Licking her bottom lip briefly, he moved his lips to her ears and spoke in a voice that made her skin crawl and core tighten.

"I want you down on all fours."

She remembered how she felt in that moment and her stomach mimicked the butterfly sensation it gave her as she snapped herself out of that daydream. Memory. She almost burned red when she realised that she was remembering that time right in the middle of a meeting about her career in music.

  "Rosanna?" a voice said. She quickly looked up and over at Andrew. "You still with us?"

  "Yeah," she nodded and sat up straight, shoving that memory out of her mind and forcing herself to focus on what was around her.

  "Alright so we've heard back from Louis," Andrew said. They were all sat around a table in Andrew's LA office, all professional-like which was new for Rosanna. "And well..." he paused for effect. Rosanna's heart was racing. She chewed on her lip in anticipation. "Looks like you're signed," Andrew smiled.

  "Really?" Rosanna stuttered. She looked at Matt and then back at Andrew. "Wait really?"

  Andrew smiled wide and nodded, "You're part of Domino now."

  Rosanna's jaw was on the ground. They'd all made it so easy for her she could barely believe it. She looked at Matt again with wide eyes. He smiled at her, beyond ecstatic.

  "Oh my god," Rosanna said quietly and covered her mouth. "Oh my god." She tried not to cry in joy and tossed her arms around Matt, hugging him tight and thanking him over and over and over.

  No one hesitated to get Rosanna in the studio and before she knew it she was already working on putting together all her songs. Matt was the biggest help in the world to her. He was a natural with all this and basically expert on the whole 'song production' thing. He played the drums on every track and even lent his vocals to a few of them.

  It was a miracle Alex and Rosanna never bumped into each other because he too was in the process of recording some material for the Last Shadow Puppets. At the same studio. Matt didn't tell either of them, not wanting to throw them off their work but always prepared himself for bumping into Alex whenever he went in to help Rosanna out.

  For Rosanna, it was going to be a long process seeing as she was now living in London. Even though Andrew arranged her a studio to record at back in the UK, two different studios was a lot to juggle. On top of that, she no longer lived nearby Matt so when they were together, they had to record as much as possible.

  Recording with Matt was beyond fun. The two of them would often mess around at a balanced amount with actually getting work done. By the time Rosanna had used up those ten sessions Alex had bought her, she and Matt had perfected two songs and recorded bits and pieces for others.

Rosanna kept one of those ten sessions unused. She felt as though if she used them all up she would no longer have anything left of Alex. So she told herself only to use up nine of them and held onto the last one. And if, by any chance, they fixed things, she would use that last session for a time when he was with her. Just incase.