Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Zayn'sPOV*

I opened my eyes too see a bright light shining in my eyes. I sat up quickly then immediately regretted it as pain shot through my head.

I groaned and opened my eyes to find myself on the sofa at home. I sat up properly and saw the rest of the boys looking at me.

"Here you go mate." Liam said, passing me advil and some water. I took it off him and downed the pill with some water.

"Oh crap. What did I do yesterday?" I asked the boys, hoping to remember anything.

"Mate, lets just say the you really did break a table and you lost a shirt." Louis said smirking.

I looked down to see that I actually was shirtless.  

I started to remember getting drunk and going crazy last night. Why do I even get drunk? I always mess something up.

"And Alex?" I asked, dreading the response.

"She left early with Jason." Harry answered grimly. I groaned.

"Why Jason?" I asked, standing up. 

"Because you were in no condition to drive and I guess she just called him." Harry replied.

"Oh." I said, scratching the back of my head. 

"If I were you, I'd go apologise for acting like a douche last night. And also take a shower." Niall said throwing a cushion at me.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be down in 20." I said before walking upstairs for a shower.

*

I walked into the living room wearing my white shirt, black jeans, a blue denim jacket and black Doc Martens. 

All the boys were still sitting about watching TV.

"Hey Harry, can I use your car?" I asked him. 

"You want to touch Sara? Do you even have a licence? Do you have a brain?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at the name of his Range Rover. 

"Yes. I'm all out of petrol, please" I said falsely smiling. 

"No!" He said turning back to the TV. 

I looked at the table and saw the key beside the door.

I grabbed it and ran out the door.

"Thanks Haz!" I shouted. I ignored his cries of protest and jumped in the car and quickly driving away.

I drove for a few minutes until I reached the university. I hopped out the car and saw Ellie coming towards me. 

"Hey Ellie." I said. 

"Hi. You looking for Alex?" she asked me. I nodded. 

"Well according to Aria, she's at home. She has a cold or something." Ellie explained. 

"Oh Thanks. I'll go over there then." I said turning around and opening the car door. 

"No problem." Ellie said before walking away.

I sat in the front seat and put my seat belt on. I decided to stop at the shop to buy some things on the way there.

*** 

I rung the doorbell to Aria and Alex's house. I had just came from the shop after buying a few things. I strode back and looked up at the big house.

Alex's parents paid for everything, including her car, to make up for the fact they aren't there. But no matter how much crap they buy her it won't make a difference. Money can't buy love.