Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Alexandra'sPOV*

"Hey guys, come on in. The others are in the kitchen." Niall gave Aria and I a wide smile as he opened the door.

"Thanks Ni." I said, quickly walking into the kitchen and leaving Niall and Aria alone.

I walked into the room to find Louis and Liam sitting at the table and Zayn sitting on a counter.

Another thing I noticed about these boys was that anything I came to visit, they were always located in the kitchen.

"Hey Alex!" Liam said waving to me.

"Hey." I replied, walking over to Zayn and sitting up beside him. He put his arm round my waist.

"Hey baby." He said before kissing me slowly.

I put my hands on his shoulders to kiss him back but someone decided to bang pots around us.

We pulled away to see Louis banging two pots together in front of us.

"Thanks for that, Lou." Zayn said sarcastically.

Louis smiled and sat down just as Harry walked in.

"What's all that noise?" He said rubbing his head. He looked up and saw me before walking over.

"Hey Alex." He smiled before hugging me. I hugged him back giving him a small smile.

"Oh Alex. You hug him but you don't hug me or Liam. I'm feeling so neglected." Louis sighed.

"You see Lou, Alexandra and I have a special bond. You don't." Harry smirked.

"Alexandra is also my girlfriend so I'm watching you Styles." Zayn said, narrowing his eyes at Harry.

Harry just grinned, unnerved by his threat.

I was closer to Harry than I was with the other boys (except Zayn, of course). Harry was like an older brother to me and I knew I could go to him first if I had a problem. I guess it was a strange, unexpected bond.

"Anyway, I've phoned the girls they will meeet us there." Harry said, sitting beside Louis.

I gave him a quizzical look, "Meet who where?"

"They'll meet us at the party. Didn't Zayn tell you?" Niall said, walking in with Aria.

"No, he did not." I said, turning to Zayn. He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, would you look at tha; its time to go. I'll just go get my coat." Zayn said before walking out of the room.

"Who's party is it?" I asked, getting off the counter.

"The girls in Little Mix decides to hold a pparty to celebrate the release of their 5th album." Liam answered.

"Well, I'm going home. Enjoy your little party and don't stay up too late." I told the boys.

"Oh no. You're coming with us and so is Aria." Zayn said, returning to the room.

"I have nothing to wear." I told Zayn looking down at my hoodie and converse.

"You'll be fine. Lets go boys." Liam said.

I made a run for the door but Zayn caught me and lifted me over his shoulder. I squirmed trying to loosen his grip. He just chuckled at my failing attempts.

"Just give up. You're coming with me anyways," He said.

I sighed and gave up.

***