Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Alexandra's POV*

"This place is massive!" Chloe exclaimed as we all walked into the mall.

"Everything seems pretty massive to you." Niall observed.

"I grew up in a little village. This is a whole new experience for me, okay." She told him.

We had arrived in Los Angeles earlier and we dropped all the stuff at the even bigger house we would be staying at better 're heading to the mall.

"America is amazing." Danielle said, looking around. I nodded in agreement.

"I could do with a milkshake." I said looking at the food court.

"Well, I want real food." Niall said.

"Okay then, Alex, Harry, Zayn and I will go to Milkshake City and you guys go elsewhere." Chloe said, dragging us.

On the short trip to the food court, about 20 girls stopped us to get a picture with the boys.

"You guys grab a table and I'll get the milkshakes. Harry, Chocolate right?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded.

"I want fudge!" Chloe told him.

"I'll come with you, Zayn." I said walking with Zayn to the till.

"Hi there. Can I get you anything?" A bloody nde lady with a wide smile asked us.

"Yeah. I'll have one chocolate, one fudge and one banana shakes. what about you Lexa?" Zayn asked me.

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake too." I said to the lady.

"Okay. I'll bring it over." The lady smiled at us. We started walking back until I heard:

"Alexandra Walker."

I turned around to find a blonde haired boy standing in front of me. His hair was quiffed and sticking up in different directions. He was well-built and was wearing a black shirt and black jeans. His blue eyes stood out from his tan skin.

"Ryan!" I said, walking towards him.

He hugged me, lifting my feet off the ground. Then he put me back down again. Zayn crossed his arms and watched us.

"What are you doing here, titch?" Ryan said, ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes at the nickname I had obtained due to my petite size compared to his gigantic figure.

"I'm here on tour with One Direction." I said, standing on my tip toes and ruffling his.

"Wow, someone's living the life. I'm here on holiday with Chantelle and a couple of mates." He said.

"Oh, so you two still together then?" I said smirking at him. He nodded and blushed.

"Its been a while since I seen you." Ryan said.

"Yeah. How long you staying for?" I asked him.

"Just a few more days and then we are going back to Bradford." Ryan said.

"We should hang out. Chantelle too." I suggested.

"Defintely. Gimme your phone titch." He said.

He handed me his phone and I handed him mine. I put my number on it before swapping back.

"Listen, I gotta go but I'll text you." He said.

"Bye Ry." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and nodded at Zayn who stood behind me.

"See ya, Zayn." He said before walking off.

Zayn and I walked back to the table, Chloe and Harry were staring at me with their brows raised.

I sat down beside Zayn and across from Chloe with a big smile on my face.

"Care to explain?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"That was my friend Ryan. I haven't seen him in ages." I said as the lady at the counter appeared with our milkshakes.

Harry kindly paid for them as I sipped mine.

"Wait, was that Ryan Fields?" Chloe asked. I nodded.

"Wasn't that guy a nerd in high school?" Zayn snorted.

"Actually, he was pretty cool. We became quite close after you left." I answered.

"He looks like a Greek god." Chloe gaped after him, causing Harry nudge her. She laughed and kissed his cheek.

"He does. I guess puberty was good to him." I laughed as Zayn frowned.

What was his problem?

My phone beeped and I looked down to find a text message from Ryan.

From: SexyRyan ;)
Hiya shorty, Chantelle and I were wondering if you wanted to come to a beach barbecue with us tonight?

To: SexyRyan ;)
Nice name. Yeah that would be pretty cool.
By the way I have grew, no need to call me short anymore. :)

From: SexyRyan ;)
I think the name suits you perfectly.
I'll pick you up at 7. Text me the address later

To: SexyRyan ;)
Yeah Yeah. Okay. See you soon x

"Who are you texting?" Zayn asked. I looked up to find everyone staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Was that Ryan?" Zayn asked. I nodded.

"You two make such a good couple." Chloe said winking at me and trying to make Zayn jealous.

I looked at Zayn to find that he was staring at his shake, clenching his hands into fists.

"He actually has a girlfriend which he loves very much and I totally respect that." I said to her.

"Yeah well you wouldn't be able to tell by the way you were acting." Zayn said angrily.

I wasn't in the mood for him to get angry.

"Calm down. I really don't like him like that." I said. He snorted.

"What is your problem?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said, turning away from me. I stood up, picking up my milkshake.

"Not in the mood for shopping anymore. I meet you guys outside when you're done."

I looked at Zayn who was still avoiding my eyes.

He wasn't jealous.. Was he?