Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*5 Months Later*

*Alexandra's POV*

"Which King was ruling England during the 100 years battle?" I said, reading from the textbook only to be rewarded with silence.

"Jason!" I yelled, looking up.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Didn't you hear what I said." I asked him.

"Oh I heard you, loud and clear. I just chose not to listen." Jason smirked.

"Ugh." I groaned, shutting the textbook and throwing it off the bed.

"Lets go outside. Its really warm and you guys have a pool in your backyard. I only have like 5 minutes before I need to go meet Evie. Please" Jason begged.

"Fine, lemme change." I groaned, getting up and picking up my bikini before walking to my en-suite.

I put my bikini on and picked up a towel before going back to my bedroom.

Jason was standing by the door with his arms crossed. He was wearing a white shirt with blue swim trunks since he decided to take his girlfriend to the beach on this rare, hot day.
He was fit, no doubt about that, but Jason and I were friends. Siblings even.

Just as I picked up my suncream, I heard the front door shut.

"ALEX YOU HAVE GUESTS. WE'RE OUT THE BACK!" I heard Aria shout from outside.

"OKAY!" I shouted back.

I turned around to leave the room when I felt a pair of hands lift me up.

"Jason Fields, you better put me down now!" I demanded.

Jason laughed and continued walking.

*ZAYNS POV*

"Dude, its so hot!" Louis complained.

"And we've been walking for ages." Harry moaned.

"And I'm hungry!" Niall said sadly.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Liam asked me.

"Stop complaining. We're here!" I yelled at them before ringing the doorbell.

After a few seconds Aria answered, wearing shorts and a tank top on. She had not changed at all. She looked at me the same way she did a year ago, her eyes full of hatred.

"Zayn.." she acknowledged me.

"Aria..." I smirked, loving how much I pissed her off.

"You haven't changed at all." She said, studied me.

"Likewise.." I replied.

"So you gonna let me in?" I asked her. She stared at me for a moment before opening the door wider and letting us all in. I saw Niall check her out and nudged him as she led us to the back garden.

She sat on a chair beside the pool and continued her tanning.

"Here to see Alex, I presume." she said. I nodded.

"ALEX YOU HAVE VISITORS. WE'RE OUT THE BACK!" she screamed.

"OKAY!" a voice shouted back from inside.

A few moments later, a shirtless boy came out holding Alex. He looked surprising like Ryan but his hair was lighter.

"Oh would you look at that. Its your friends.." He said. Alex's face lit up when she saw us.

"Boys!" she grinned. I laughed at her excitement. She jumped out of the boy's arms and ran to us. We squished her in a group hug.

"Hey, how are you?" Louis asked herm

"I'm good. I'm good thanks." She smiled.

We all sat down on the floor, Jason included.

"Guys, this is Jason Fields." Alex said, pointing to the boy. Ugh, Jason.

"Hey." He said, giving us a small nod.

"You're Ryan's brother aren't you?" I asked him.

"Twin." He corrected. Same thing.

"Cool." I said.

"I would love to stay and chat but I have to go and meet someone." He said standing up.

"Do you by any chance know any ice cream shops nearby?" Niall asked him.

"Yeah, there are a couple down the road. If you want I can walk you guys there." He offered.

"If you don't mind, that'd be really good." Liam nodded.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm passing there anywhere." Jason shrugged. The boys stood up, grinning.

Alex laughed before standing up too.

"I'll see you guys later." Alex said, hugging each of them.

"Bye mate." he said. I raised my hand and gave him a small wave.

"See ya, Zayn." Harry waved as he and the boys followed Jason out if the house.

"So, Alex-"

"Can you guys do you little kissy kissy reunion inside?" Aria cut me off as she lay back with her eyes closed.

"Aria, be nice" Alex warned before taking my hand and leading me inside to the kitchen.

"Sorry about her, she can be very bitter." She said, sitting on the counter.

"Same old Aria." I chuckled, leaning beside her.

"You looked different." She said, studying me carefully.

"Yeah? Good different, or bad different?" I asked her.

"Good. You look good." she smiled. I now had a blond streak through my hair though I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

"You look beautiful, as usual." I winked.

"Thank you, you little charmer." she blushed.

"So, tomorrow I'm going to see my mum and sisters and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I offered, hoping she would say yes.

"Yes please, if you don't mind. I got Safaa a gift for her 12th birthday but I never had a chance to give it to her." She told me.

"Well, tomorrow's your chance. I'll drop by around 9.00. So we'll get there around 10-ish." I said, standing up straight.

"Okay. Don't be late." She smiled. I turned to leave.

"Zayn?" I heard. I turned around only to be crushed in a hug. I smiled, hugging her back.

"I've missed you." she said.

"I missed you too." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

When we pulled away I walked over to the door and opened it causing the boys fall into the house.

"I thought Zayn would finally ask you out." Harry said, brushing himself off.

"I thought you were gonna get ice cream?" I raised a brow.

"We decided to be good friends and wait for you." Louis told me.

"Bye Lexa." I waved at her then shut the door.

"You boys are idiots." I rolled my eyes.

There were right though. I have to find the courage and confidence to ask Lexa out again and make sure she says yes. I don't want to lose her again.

Alex's bikini> >